Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 02:13 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,275,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
The 2012 election was dirty. The election was based on lies and deceit from Obama and his administration and you are ok with that? This! people is why our government is abusive and why they don't care, they know they can get away with it. They play you.
Ok with it? Where did I say that? You are speaking to one of the most staunchest conservatives on this board. At the sametime, I call a spade a spade. Unless some new earth shattering news comes along, this issue isn't an issue. I prefer to be grounded in the real world and deal with things in the real world. Not what I wish could happen.

So far, NOTHING has come to light which will ground or impeach Obama. When it does and the facts/evidence are there, I'll be one of the loudest drum beaters known to mankind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2013, 02:13 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Here's another laugh for you. I am not waiting for a "mother ship" to return to pick me up either.
Obama said Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al-Quada is on the run.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:14 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I still don't think there is enough out there to bring him or the Dems down, but I do think it is looking worse for them each day. I can remember Watergate too well. Most of those posting here, only know the outcome, they were not even born or just kids in the early to mid 70s. The developments didn't happen overnight. In fact for the first few months most of us blew it off...either thinking it wasn't true or wasn't anything to get worked up over.
Agreed. I've posted time and time again for liberals to be patient. Lerner now taking the 5th on the IRS scandal doesn't bode will for this transparent administration either. It's coming. The nail is going to be when they find out Obama ordered the special ops to stand down.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:19 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Obama said Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al-Quada is on the run.
The only things of real value of the phony "scandals" is ...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/492314#htt...%2F902%2Fclips

Old 05-21-2013, 02:25 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
House investigators are issuing subpoenas for the IG who did not even interview Hillary Clinton for the Benghazi "investigation."

Let me say it again: DID NOT EVEN QUESTION HILLARY CLINTON ON WHAT SHE KNEW AND WHEN SHE KNEW IT!!!!

Would anyone on this forum.....namely the cowardly liberals....care to take a stab at telling us why the Secretary of State would not be questioned as part of an investigation in which 4 Americans lost their lives under her watch?????

The smugness of the left as they avoid holding this worthless Administration accountable is akin to treason as far as i'm concerned.
When you call people names how can you expect them to want to reply?

Remember 3&1/2 more years of Obama and then Hillary

Old 05-21-2013, 02:41 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents†actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.

And in Obama's campaign speeches Obama said Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al-Quada is on the run.
And how is this important? Bin Ladin IS dead. Al-quida IS on the run.

The group is not extinct. We will never get them all. But their power as a radical force is vastly diminished from what it was in 2001, and we just popped 3 more of them last week. The best any President can do is continue to diminish them because they are not going to ever give up or go away for good.

Our State Department people will be in perpetual danger for the forseeable future, and they all know that before volunteering to go in to all the danger in the middle east. They understand the danger, just as most of us do. It's time you recognized some facts.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:50 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
When you call people names how can you expect them to want to reply?

Remember 3&1/2 more years of Obama and then Hillary
Oh yes, we wouldn't want the country to start to crawl out of the hole you libs have put us in, so elect another person who could care less about the country and only cares for herself.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:57 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Ok with it? Where did I say that? You are speaking to one of the most staunchest conservatives on this board. At the sametime, I call a spade a spade. Unless some new earth shattering news comes along, this issue isn't an issue. I prefer to be grounded in the real world and deal with things in the real world. Not what I wish could happen.

So far, NOTHING has come to light which will ground or impeach Obama. When it does and the facts/evidence are there, I'll be one of the loudest drum beaters known to mankind.

Actually I did not say you said ? I agreed to your post and added to it. The past election was dirty but people do not hold government accountable for those lies. Obama and his administration has one goal now, to spin and damage control. His base will go along with it. Remember when Obama said that middle class Americans will not pay one more dime in taxes and that turned out false. That hit them where it hurts and they defended him, and they will defend him no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306
I'm no Obummer fan, however I agree with you. While there were mistakes made by him and his admin in this regard, I don't see it as a "game changer." He and his administration will weather this storm and all of the other "scandals." While they are bad, its not enough too do much damage. It will all blow over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP
The 2012 election was dirty. The election was based on lies and deceit from Obama and his administration and you are ok with that? This! people is why our government is abusive and why they don't care, they know they can get away with it. They play you.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:24 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It's not a sinking ship. So says over half of us. It's a dead horse, and it ain't ever gonna get back up and whinny, but go ahead and keep beating it anyway.
Its a stinking ship at the very least. I'm sure cnn will continue to work overtime to deflect.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:30 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Default Things looking worse for Obama/Benghazi

Conservos:

Please...

No public weeping when "Benghazigate" evaporates in a mild breeze.

Your usual irrational phony outrage will be sufficient.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies