Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 06:00 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times

Advertisements

If this gets connected in anyway to DC/government, it should scare all of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2013, 06:11 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Sharyl Attkisson has done a lot of work on the Fast & Furious and Benghazi stories. She and CBS discovered that her computers have been compromised while she was working on these stories that Obama doesn't like. She isn't saying it was the Obama admin yet, but she said she, CBS, and their attorneys are methodically working through this. But she noted that all the activity took place when she was working on these stories the Obama administration didn't like.

Walks like a duck . . . .
It is clear Obama does not support the constitution and is responsible for it

Old 05-22-2013, 06:11 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,938,373 times
It's been happening for two years yet she is now just reporting on it?

How terrible of a reporter must you be to sit on a story like this if it's even remotely true.

She obviously needed more Twitter followers.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:15 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Sharyl Attkisson has done a lot of work on the Fast & Furious and Benghazi stories. She and CBS discovered that her computers have been compromised while she was working on these stories that Obama doesn't like. She isn't saying it was the Obama admin yet, but she said she, CBS, and their attorneys are methodically working through this. But she noted that all the activity took place when she was working on these stories the Obama administration didn't like.

This is the problem with fascists, that the average liberal has failed to realize- eventually they turn on EVERYBODY.

When the left has been scrambling for excuses and rationalizing the Obama administration's illegal acts, the White House has been committing crimes against them as well.

Is there any lib out there now that can rationalize or condone the spying, IRS scandal, and Benghazi now?

Old 05-22-2013, 06:25 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,565,019 times
Quote:

So why not sit back and wait a bit to see how this develops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
we kept warning the libs that the government was getting too big, and now this is the result. we have a government that is spying on everyone, and the libs are starting to get the picture and they dont like it.
So I should go to your side, correct? You know, the side that accuses an assumes guilt just because one person speaks up. Re-read your statement, unless you are proud of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
If this gets connected in anyway to DC/government, it should scare all of us.
Indeed! No argument from me on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is the problem with fascists, that the average liberal has failed to realize- eventually they turn on EVERYBODY.

When the left has been scrambling for excuses and rationalizing the Obama administration's illegal acts, the White House has been committing crimes against them as well.

Is there any lib out there now that can rationalize or condone the spying, IRS scandal, and Benghazi now?
There's nothing to rationalize as it is not my side that is making mountains out of molehills nor is it my side that looks hypocritical in this situation.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:32 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
I respect her as a journalist but there's a lot of questions that should be answered. How long did she know, howd she find out, how can it be determined who did it......

While i wouldn't be shocked to see the government behind this, all we have now is she thinks she was hacked. Ww need more info, though you can't blame them too much for thinking the government is out to get you at this point

Old 05-22-2013, 06:38 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
So why not sit back and wait a bit to see how this develops?

So I should go to your side, correct? You know, the side that accuses an assumes guilt just because one person speaks up. Re-read your statement, unless you are proud of this.

Indeed! No argument from me on that one.

There's nothing to rationalize as it is not my side that is making mountains out of molehills nor is it my side that looks hypocritical in this situation.

"There is nothing to rationalize......"

That pretty much sums up what most liberals truely believe, shocking as it may be. They really feel as though IRS audits of people based on political views, tapping phones, securing private emails, and instigating federal cover ups is perfectly okey-dokey.

Now I wonder what they will think when the fascists come after them?

Old 05-22-2013, 07:54 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
when there is a culture of corruption, and when that culture is targeting ANY group because they oppose the administration, who is safe? a reporter doing their job is targeted, and yet people are STILL making excuses for the administration. the american people are looking for answers to many issues, fast and furious, benghazi, the irs scandle, etc. and until now the mainstream media has been protecting this administration.

so ask yourself, what would you be saying if this was a republican administration? would you say the same thing you are saying now? i agree that we need to let things move forward, let the investigations go forth, and let the chips fall where they may. there has been plenty of criminal activity going on in this administration, where it goes we wont know until the investigations are complete. i am not accusing any one particular person of criminal wrong doing, that is for the courts to decide, but there are guilty parties here as we already know that laws have been broken.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:09 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
It's been happening for two years yet she is now just reporting on it?

How terrible of a reporter must you be to sit on a story like this if it's even remotely true.

She obviously needed more Twitter followers.
Or perhaps she was trying to gather information to present a factual report.

Never mind. People who you disagree with deserve to be attacked, don't they?

Old 05-22-2013, 08:19 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
Leftists have historically oppressed or killed their political opponents. Obama is no different from his communist role models around the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies