Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 09:30 AM

50,076 posts, read 46,640,356 times

Advertisements

They should pay a carbon tax if they did it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2013, 09:34 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,444,468 times
these folks might be crazier than the "global warming caused this tornado" folks.
do they not teach that when certain cool/warm air combines it causes tornados. I was always taught that in school. seems that weather is controlled by humas. who would have thought. Maybe not humans, but my vehicle that spews gasoline all over the drive way. there has been hurricaines even when folks walked everywhere. There will be more in the future.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:35 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,588,128 times
That's almost as crazy as a sitting member of congress,Elijah Cummings(D-MD)telling families of those killed in Benhazi that "death is a part of life".
Or attacking the people of Oklahoma on the day they suffered a catastrophic tornado,ie Sheldon Whitehouse. Cut the bull****. Their are WAY more loons,moonbats and creeps on the left.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:35 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,372,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Noooo, nobody said Bush caused Katrina. His administration just f*cked up the relief efforts.
''nobody'''???

hmm the leftists were all screaming that bush (through haarp) caused katrina

Was Katrina A 'Man-Made Storm' For Profits?

or here where not only did he do it, but becasue he hates blacks
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...howtopic=50028

the hatred from the left is well documented

Old 05-22-2013, 09:36 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,588,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
''nobody'''???

He was shooting them down from his helicopter. At least that is what Kanye West said.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:40 AM

4,739 posts, read 4,416,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
LOL- I was waiting for this.
Me too, I expect NO LESS from Truthers

Old 05-22-2013, 10:08 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,404,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
It's amazing how low some people will go to attack Obama or defend Bush.
I'm beginning to believe the left loves Bush too.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:10 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,174,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
''nobody'''???

or here where not only did he do it, but becasue he hates blacks
Bush Created Hurricane "Katrina" - Conspiracies & Secret Societies - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums

the hatred from the left is well documented
The Democrats shoot down and marginalize people who come up with that kind of crazy crap. The Republicans used to be that way too. Now--not so much. That's a big reason why I've lost all respect for them. That and the fact that they used to be the party of small business, and they've walked away from that agenda as well to focus on telling the rest of us how to live our personal lives.

By the way--choosing a random blog post from someone who's a nobody and obviously a nut doesn't exactly make your case. If you want to go into nutcases who really do have support from party leadership, lets look at birthers, etc., and a whole host of other crazy R conspiracy theories, shall we?

Old 05-22-2013, 01:23 PM

3,394 posts, read 3,431,065 times
Spoof alert!!!

The president of the usa has a weather machine! Its his ultimate power! Obama and bush have both used it when needed! Obama used it to win the election by changing tides and hit new jersey with it. Now oklahoma when he needed to get the news off his scandals. I am waiting for the earth quake for iran that needs to be done...

Once again this was a spoof... Nothing above is my belief... But lets get it out there and have a good laugh.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:31 PM

14,460 posts, read 11,213,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post

Tornado 'Truthers' : Obama Made the OK Tornadoes! - YouTube

Mental illness is a serious problem, and these "truthers" need some serious mental help.
And they are not thread worthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies