Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2013, 01:48 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The problem is that Muslims do these things too. So best just to ban them outright immigrating here. Also it should be noted both of these guys are converts to Islam and are from Christian families. One family described as "devout".
My best guess says they have never once been across the channel. Just low life scum. i don't care what colors they are scum comes in all colors. But muslims LIE and claim peace, as they rob you blind and then kill you. Bleeding heart liberals are just good for making excuses.

Bill Clinton's wasn't really cheating on his wife now was he.. Oh No of course not..

Muslims haven't really been a thorn in the side of man for no less than 1,400 years with a fake god and a child molester profit.

We are the good muslims yeah right...

May Peace go with you, seems opened ended to me...

And last it seems as if my ways are under threat... And I have lived in the USA my whole life.

Well that all ended in 2013.

I for o\ne am no longer willing to compromise. for my life I had and got nothing worth having for it. No more PC way. Now it's my way or the highway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Please instead they're telling soldiers not to wear uniforms in London. The West is collapsing upon herself.
We do that here too. With the brain dead liberal wacko left our soldiers are not safe alone wearing a uniform.

it used to be the law they must, but with lib killers on the loose as they are that law changed.

A lot of laws seemed to be common sense laws changed like the showing of a part of a deer kill at hinting season because the weak PC left couldn't deal with where meat comes from.

And then other laws on same sex civil unions changed and sooner or late the laws on drugs will to. The PC liberal left is all about tearing a nation apart from with in. In this way everyone will have a share in misery.

Except for those who resist it and make and grow their own things.

All this because no one in the USA thinks there could ever be a war on this continent.

There already is a war going on in this continent. A class war the PC started the day they killed JFK.

It will be interesting when Muslim meets PC... In that the PC will lose.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Al-Quaeda is on the run!
Shhhhhh that' is a classified top secret..... don't tell

Old 05-23-2013, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I as someone usually pretty strong have been sick to my stomach over this. The pictures in my head of this poor victim, being brutally killed, and right there on the damn Street.

Makes me ill, and the horror of how this poor soldier left this earth, is sickening. Don't care about the religion, the evil persons reasons why. I don't care, i do care that a innocent soldier was taken away from his child, and died a hororible horror filled death.

I just see more idiots out there now, doing things like this in the name of a religion. If this is all for religion they can keep it.
I saw the un-edited reel of Daniel Pearl and i have seen lots of death and blood. This just brings that image back in my head. I saw another head get hacked off on a video too. These are not humans we are dealing with, this is vermin. Not even animals, just filthy vermin. You do not apply laws to vermin, you simply wipe it out.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:06 PM

382 posts, read 588,313 times
Default Some one should teach the British cops how to shoot.

If they could shoot, there would be two dead Muslims in England tonight. Good god how can anyone say they know how to use a gun and leave these two Muslims breathing? That woman cop should have walked up and put on behind the left ear of each scum bag Muslim and they would be with their 72 virgins today.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:09 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
I for o\ne am no longer willing to compromise. for my life I had and got nothing worth having for it. No more PC way. Now it's my way or the highway.
Lol!

Old 05-23-2013, 02:20 PM

7,501 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Ditto that.. Double tap and done.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:25 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,267 times
You mean two Muslim terrorists, don't you?

Old 05-23-2013, 02:25 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,070,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutnfancy View Post
If they could shoot, there would be two dead Muslims in England tonight. Good god how can anyone say they know how to use a gun and leave these two Muslims breathing? That woman cop should have walked up and put on behind the left ear of each scum bag Muslim and they would be with their 72 virgins today.
Before a year was up, there would be 72 stoned-to-death ex-virgins

Old 05-23-2013, 02:26 PM

382 posts, read 588,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
You mean two Muslim terrorists, don't you?
Nope!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies