Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 12:06 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,946,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I think "it" is a big word for Palin and I believe that's the point Don was trying to make.
Or.. Maybe he really thinks it is a big word and is easily impressed? Hard to say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 01:23 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,392,657 times
Palin's clock is closing in on 15:00, FAST.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:22 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Or.. Maybe he really thinks it is a big word and is easily impressed? Hard to say.
True...I can't speak for anyone else on that,but speaking of easily impressed..I believe Palin fans are almost the easiest impressed people next to Kardashian fans that there are out there...Kardashian/Palin =same level talent and skill.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:26 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
In an article this morning at Breitbart, Governor Palin takes Obama to the woodshed for the increasingly implausible denials and obfuscations coming from his administration on the IRS scandal. She leveled a devastating hit piece on him and his administration laying out the common sense truth of what they are doing. Read more below.

Exclusive -- PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver...lin-nbc-ap.jpg
So, after page after page of Palin attacks (never saw THAT coming) it's quite apparent that liberals are intent on ignoring the question and will continue to deflect. Must mean he's both I guess. It also means that liberals are the true haters of women.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:28 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,001 times
or both

Old 05-24-2013, 02:35 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,685,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
When will the liberals ever end their war on women?
Huh? Conservatives are the one's trying to legislate a womans' vagina. Liberals, or those of us who are neither liberal or conservative, take issue with Palin because she is a modern day Hitler in a skirt.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:39 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Palin has a lot of nerve calling anyyone a liar. I remember when she was first intruduced to the American public by McCain.
"Todd and I eloped to save money."
Sure you did, sweetheart. We know how to count. You eloped because you were already knocked up.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:40 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
Huh? Conservatives are the one's trying to legislate a womans' vagina. Liberals, or those of us who are neither liberal or conservative, take issue with Palin because she is a modern day Hitler in a skirt.
Just because you repeat something over and over, doesn't make it true. Conservatives want to stop abortion. Liberals defend abortion, yet attack women in most other areas of life.

As for Palin being Hitler? How do you figure. I don't think she aims for the extermination of anyone. Or is that just your hatred of women coming out?

Old 05-24-2013, 02:45 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
In an article this morning at Breitbart, Governor Palin takes Obama to the woodshed for the increasingly implausible denials and obfuscations coming from his administration on the IRS scandal. She leveled a devastating hit piece on him and his administration laying out the common sense truth of what they are doing. Read more below.

Exclusive -- PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver...lin-nbc-ap.jpg
Maybe he is both: actually, I have been saying the same thing these past few weeks. If he knew what way going on, he is a creep and a liar, if he really didn't know about any of this he is a lousy leader. Either way, I find it almost impossible to think so many still support him.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:47 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I wonder if Sarah Palin fans are impressed by her using big words like "incompetent"
Fan or not, has nothing to do with this. Making comments like that seems to indicate some have no way to defend Obama, so they will pick apart the other side. It doesn't make Obama look any better I might add. BTW, I am not a Palin supporter.

For those who seem to think bringing in things like her looks makes a difference, or the slide remarks are cute, it sounds more like school yard play time, not intelligent thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies