Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 07:33 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,288,026 times

Advertisements

» Cops Being Trained That Cell Phones Could Be Guns Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Cops are now being trained that cell phones should be considered weapons in an attempt to stop the recording of their abuses. This is another attack on the constitutional rights of citizens and should not be tolerated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 07:39 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Luckily the courts are regularly siding with the citizens here.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:47 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
I can't think of anything more absurd than trying to prevent people from recording the actions of public officials when they are in public and the recording does not interfere with with there duties.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:53 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Alex Jones.

thank you I am now dumber for opening this thread, and dumber yet for having to type that idiots name.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Alex Jones.

thank you I am now dumber for opening this thread, and dumber yet for having to type that idiots name.
Supreme Court Inaction Boosts Right To Record Police Officers

It seems that law enforcement still isn't completely on board.

But you could have verified the info yourself rather than try to dismiss this by attacking the messenger. It was the Alex jones that were first noting that the IRS was targeting certain groups.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:10 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times
I would trust what my dog tells me over an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic that is constantly wrong.

I wonder about people who listen to the raving on the internet street corners about the most loony crap they can make up...and think to themselves that this raving lunatic is making a really good point.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
I would trust what my dog tells me over an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic that is constantly wrong.
And yet here and with the IRS he was correct. Maybe it's not him that is constantly wrong?

He may have been wrong in the past but I don't know that's he's outright lied to us like we know the government has.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:22 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
And yet here and with the IRS he was correct. Maybe it's not him that is constantly wrong?

He may have been wrong in the past but I don't know that's he's outright lied to us like we know the government has.

Well pknopp, don't you know that if the lamestream media doesn't report it, then it must not be true. I mean, I'm not an avid Alex Jones follower, but I guess I don't have my head buried so far in the sand like the rest of the "move along nothing to see here crowd" to believe everything the government, or our media tries to spoon feed us!

Old 05-23-2013, 08:22 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
Quote:

It's like Hitler's butchers experimenting on slaves...the rest of the scientific community said "we dont need those results and how they were gathered"

I don't need alex Jones or the like to tell me which way is up.

Even a blind nut finds a squirl now and then.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:26 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,771 times
Quote:

Yeah, you better prove that claim that he had evidence of them targeting specific groups in the recent scandal before anyone else.

I'm not really going to give him credit if he just raves verbal diarrhea long enough that one of the claims just happens to be right on random chance. Which is no better than a tabloid, phone psychic or cold reader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies