Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2013, 09:17 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times

Advertisements

Who wants to know how you want to have sex and with who?? We know this is a gay movement activity that wants to push their sexual deviate practices on the public. That is all ... they are children and who cares who they want to have sex with!! The boy scouts is not about sex PERIOD.. shame on the gays for pushing their sexual practices on the public and the children!!

Old 05-25-2013, 09:19 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Women, whether gay or straight are rarely molesters. It happens but it is news when it does. Men are never allowed alone with girls and would be watched closely in the GS, but in the BS the gay adult men would have free rein to practice their depravity unless some method of identifying them - like having to wear pink wristbands were implemented.
And why don't we tattoo a cross on the foreheads of people who use their religion to judge others, or make jews wear a Star of David, gay men are not the likely perpetrators of child molesting. The highest numbers are among men who identify as adult heterosexuals with no interest in adult men and would not know what to do with one if he had the chance. Adult gay men are attracted to adult gay men, to the masculinity of a male. Pedophiles desire the prepubescence and androgynous qualities of a child, have you not noticed that if not for clothing styles and hair, one could not tell many boys and girls apart. Dress a boy as a girl or vice versa, they can look alike. Pedophiles have a victim, it is about control of the child. Homosexuality is an orientation and involves two people mutually attracted to each other. Just because a gay man is attracted to people of his sex does not mean he will be attracted to boys, in that case all men should be suspect wether they are attracted to females or males and should never be trusted around any child.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You can always take your kids and form a new troop...the Anti-Gay Scouts of America...That is your right.
Assemblies of God already have a troop called the Royal Rangers . It is a Christian organization around the world that is similar to the Boy Scouts... the Christians are ahead on this one.. the gays can have the boy scouts.. there has already been an alternative for some time now.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
And why don't we tattoo a cross on the foreheads of people who use their religion to judge others, or make jews wear a Star of David, gay men are not the likely perpetrators of child molesting. The highest numbers are among men who identify as adult heterosexuals with no interest in adult men and would not know what to do with one if he had the chance. Adult gay men are attracted to adult gay men, to the masculinity of a male. Pedophiles desire the prepubescence and androgynous qualities of a child, have you not noticed that if not for clothing styles and hair, one could not tell many boys and girls apart. Dress a boy as a girl or vice versa, they can look alike. Pedophiles have a victim, it is about control of the child. Homosexuality is an orientation and involves two people mutually attracted to each other. Just because a gay man is attracted to people of his sex does not mean he will be attracted to boys, in that case all men should be suspect wether they are attracted to females or males and should never be trusted around any child.
Adult gay men are interested in young boys. Fact!

Old 05-25-2013, 09:26 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,332,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I don't have data but my reasoning is this: if girls are molested by straight men and boys by gay men, and straight and gay men are equally likely to be molesters, then we would expect only a small fraction of victims to be boys, maybe 3%. Instead, about one quarter of molestation victims are boys. It is claimed that this is because many "straight" pedophiles have no preference in victims and go after boys as well as girls. Is this true? I would like to see the evidence that supports this claim.
I have worked with sex offenders/abusers as well as child victims of such abuse off and on for more than 25 years, and it is a subject I have studied and read many, many studies on, incuding interviews directly from child predators.

The overwhelming anecdotal evidence, direct from the mouths of abusers, is that they are in general attracted to children specifically. It has much more to do with power/control/manipulation and interacting in such ways with children, specifically. Gender is pretty low on the list of attributes sought by pedophiles of any orientation. Opportunity is #1, of course. In fact, many have stated that the fact that younger children are often androgynous is part of the appeal.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:28 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,332,542 times
...besides, I seriously doubt this is going to result in an upswing of sexual abuse incidents. I'd be more worried if I was a female soldier getting ready to be stationed in a submarine with a bunch of heterosexual males.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:30 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,752,831 times
Quote:
Pedophiles have a victim, it is about control of the child
Why do people always claim sex crimes are about "control." They're about sex. It is completely normal for adults to have control over children. All parents, teachers, coaches and many other adults exert such control. Desiring sex with children is a different matter entirely.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
...besides, I seriously doubt this is going to result in an upswing of sexual abuse incidents. I'd be more worried if I was a female soldier getting ready to be stationed in a submarine with a bunch of heterosexual males.
The gays are raping men too.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:52 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,443,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Adult gay men are interested in young boys. Fact!
Why do you lie so much? That is not even close to being a "fact."

Old 05-25-2013, 10:14 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
And if past history ios to judge about women on ships, a good portion of them will get pregnant to avoid deployments for over 6 months. Has happened in the past and will happen in the future. Women on submarines is a bad idea, so says this former submariner.

As for the BSA, they are privately funded, no public funds, they can make their own rules.

All the rest can butt out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.