Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 06:38 PM

33,465 posts, read 17,981,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Never will happen, children cannot give consent.
Fact is the Nambla group marched and was accepted by the gays in the seventies. Now the gays have distanced themselves from NAMBLA to get a foothold on society though gay acceptance and the gay act of homosexuality as being normal. In time as the gays will get full acceptance they will fight for the right of NAMBLA to exist and be accepted as normal .

Old 05-27-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlschneider View Post
Why should anyone with a brain care what a bunch of idiot Baptists think...about anything?
As long as you get your hooks on the children to say that homosexuality is normal that is all you care about.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:43 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,045,682 times
Quote:
Never will happen, children cannot give consent.
Perhaps if the Catholic Church were given more political power we'd come to allow the legal ****ing of children. Thankfully I don't see that happening.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Why bring up NAMBLA, think that backs you up, it does not. I have nothing to do with it, nor do I back it. Stop forcing our religion on others and making laws that enforce your beliefs on all people. It is religion that is tyrannical and has a history of it. It is not deviant to be gay, but I think belief in fictional beings is deviant. Just my opinion.
YOu are forcing your sin on the public as normal. YOu are the one who is going to the government to promote the gay lifestyle.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:45 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,723,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Jesus full well mentioned the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah and was a measure of the fury of God for committing sin. The wages of sin is death. The gift of Jesus Christ and to follow his commandments is eternal life.
God forbid you actually open, read, research and understand what you are talking about. Jesus' words had nothing to do with homosexuality. You are going based on what others have told you not what the actual words say.

Start another thread if you want to argue versus which of course you don't mention in any of your posts.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Perhaps if the Catholic Church were given more political power we'd come to allow the legal ****ing of children. Thankfully I don't see that happening.
Pedophiles use every kind of power they can to molest children , including churches. Many use the word of God to promote homosexuality in church. Satan used the word of God against Jesus. Nothing new here.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:46 PM

5,636 posts, read 5,051,823 times
Quote:
It is the inspired word of God. It is Jesus. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word became flesh-Jesus- and dwelt among us.
Don't bring sky-friends into the argument! That, and invoking ancient manuscripts authored by the superstitious ensure a losing battle! You're well-intentioned, and I thought we were on the same track, but this isn't helping make the case. <sigh!>

Old 05-27-2013, 06:46 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,045,682 times
Quote:
Pedophiles use every kind of power they can to molest children , including churches. Many use the word of God to promote homosexuality in church. Satan used the word of God against Jesus. Nothing new here.
It seems to me that Satan is using you to spread his message of hate and bigoty.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:47 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,723,682 times
Quote:
Fact is the Nambla group marched and was accepted by the gays in the seventies. Now the gays have distanced themselves from NAMBLA to get a foothold on society though gay acceptance and the gay act of homosexuality as being normal. In time as the gays will get full acceptance they will fight for the right of NAMBLA to exist and be accepted as normal .
"by the gays"

And you accept everything said "by the Christians" ?

So many monoliths. You must be Roman Catholic (circa 1400)

Old 05-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
God forbid you actually open, read, research and understand what you are talking about. Jesus' words had nothing to do with homosexuality. You are going based on what others have told you not what the actual words say.

Start another thread if you want to argue versus which of course you don't mention in any of your posts.
Homosexuality is a spirit of lust. Those that lust and change the natural and turn to same sex for sexual pleasure are deviant. God's word is clear. Homosexuality is an abomination to God . Those who follow the gay life style have left that which God has created as natural. They follow the spirit of the flesh and if they turn from their sin and lust , they will have the life that God has chosen for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies