Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 06:57 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,445 times

Advertisements

People are not coming to the U.S. for jobs because there are no jobs. They are coming for a free ride.

Democrats support advertising in Mexico for food stamps
Exposed recently, the program is called “The Mexico-U.S. Partnership for Nutrition Assistance Initiative.” This taxpayer funded federal program actually advertises in Mexico informing some Mexicans that they are eligible to apply for receive benefits under the U.S. Federal Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps.

http://www.examiner.com/article/demo...or-food-stamps

senate-democrats-endorse-continued-advertising-of-food-stamps-in-mexico/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 06:58 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,656,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
If liberals want America to be more like Europe, then they should all just move to Europe. Problem solved.

This is America, not Europe.
And conversely, if conservatives want to live like the Taliban, they should move to Afghanistan

Old 05-24-2013, 06:58 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutnfancy View Post
Sweden riots: Cops seek reinforcements, US citizens warned - World News

US warned as Sweden riot rage. You keep wanting to open the door to all these scum immigrants. Do you realize that if their country does not want them what kind of people are they? Your bleeding hearts will kill us all.

I am more of a libertarian, if you want to sit on your couch and smoke pot all day and shoot crack, knock your self out. If you want to wear burlap cloths, ride a bike to work and spend 20 dollars for a head of organic lettuce its your life. But when you liberals make decisions that affect others lives then is when I say no.
Sorry, but the only thing Mexicans have done, and will continue to only do, to ruffle your feathers is to speak Spanish. There aren't hoards of Muslims pouring over the border here, so don't worry your little head.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:59 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,878,217 times
Unlike many areas of the ME tthose to our south did not miss out entirely on the Enlightenment. Comparing our immigrants to Europe's is comparing apples to oranges.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:00 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,103,127 times
Quote:

US warned as Sweden riot rage. You keep wanting to open the door to all these scum immigrants. Do you realize that if their country does not want them what kind of people are they? Your bleeding hearts will kill us all.

I am more of a libertarian, if you want to sit on your couch and smoke pot all day and shoot crack, knock your self out. If you want to wear burlap cloths, ride a bike to work and spend 20 dollars for a head of organic lettuce its your life. But when you liberals make decisions that affect others lives then is when I say no.

Epic fail. I love it when the RWNJ elite begin to hack off about something that happens in a foreign country. And, somehow it's alllll the liberals' fault.

Somebody needs a time out, or a nice big steaming cup of intelligence.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:00 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
People are not coming to the U.S. for jobs because there are no jobs. They are coming for a free ride.

If Mexicans are coming here for a free ride, why are most of them moving to states that are not known for generous welfare provisions? Why aren't they flooding my state, top 5 with the most generous welfare benefits, by the millions? Why aren't they moving to the New England states in droves? Instead, they are moving to Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Kansas, etc. in very large numbers, California being the only exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Unlike many areas of the ME tthose to our south did not miss out entirely on the Enlightenment. Comparing our immigrants to Europe's is comparing apples to oranges.
Yeah I have no idea how he can equate Muslim immigrants to Catholics that are more religiously observant of their Christian faith than the average tea partier

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 05-24-2013 at 07:09 AM..

Old 05-24-2013, 07:02 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
Seems to me the Konservative businessmen that hire illegal immigrants for the tough jobs and support unlimited H1b immigration are the folks forcing this invasion on the rest of us. Most of the Liberals I talk to want to enforce hiring only legal immigrants in the chicken factories and not allowing H1b immigration until all the technically qualified US college graduates are working. Our goal is not assuring selected business profits but the best for as many as possible of our own citizens first.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:07 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post

Democrats support advertising in Mexico for food stamps
Exposed recently, the program is called “The Mexico-U.S. Partnership for Nutrition Assistance Initiative.” This taxpayer funded federal program actually advertises in Mexico informing some Mexicans that they are eligible to apply for receive benefits under the U.S. Federal Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps.

Democrats support advertising in Mexico for food stamps? - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

What does that have to do with sweden's immigrant riots??? nothing right?

You fail.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:07 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,656,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
If Mexicans are coming here for a free ride, why are most of them moving to states that are not known for generous welfare provisions? Why aren't they flooding my state, top 5 with the most generous welfare benefits, by the millions? Why aren't they doing to the New England states in droves? Instead, they are moving to Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Kansas, etc. in very large numbers, California being the only exception.

Yeah I have no idea how he can equate Muslim immigrants to Catholics that are more religiously observant of their Christian faith than the average tea partier
The hilarious irony of it all is that red states are the ones who are the top welfare states in the country and put back into the system way less than they take. Using their own hillbilly logic, we should build a wall that cuts off Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia and Florida from the rest of the country so we dont come to blue states looking for the same free ride they are getting in their red
states ?

Old 05-24-2013, 07:08 AM

2,635 posts, read 3,509,847 times
Quote:

US warned as Sweden riot rage. You keep wanting to open the door to all these scum immigrants.
So you are a Native American then? No immigrant history in your family?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies