Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 11:57 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

It's quite obvious the entire thing was staged. I mean dear leader was up there doing everything the code pink loon wanted to be done. Close gitmo, end the war on her buddies in AQ on and on. Why was she screaming at him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2013, 12:04 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
Medea was not heckling, she was protesting there is a difference between the two.
Obama acknowledges protester 'is worth paying attention to' - Video on NBCNews.com
When you repeatedly interrupt someone making a presentation, it's called heckling.

Old 05-25-2013, 04:25 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,866,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I call BS Ted.

You know why?

Because 5 years ago instead of a dozen of you there would have been thousands and the media would have been there.

Yes, the same "corporate media" that you decry used to cover these things....because there were thousands of people instead of a tiny group.

Where did they all go Ted? Where did all your friends that used to protest in 2008 and before go?
What do they tell you when you ask them or do you just not ask?
Main steam media has been going down hill for a very long time and that rate has been accelerated in recent years.
Mainstream media meltdown! - Salon.com

What happened to many of the people from 2008 is a good question many have sold their souls to Obama and the Democratic party and have become brainwashed "Obamacrats"
The Democratic party has grown corrupt and have sold out to the corporations.

Chris Hedges has written a book entitled "The Death of The Liberal Class"

Video of interview with Chris Hedges where he discusses what has happened to the liberal class and main stream corporate media and why they don't cover events.

Chris Hedges: Obama is a "Poster Child for the Death of the Liberal Class" | Democracy Now!

Old 05-25-2013, 06:10 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,750,974 times
not that anyone takes code pink seriously, but I've always wondered why protestors aren't at work.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
not that anyone takes code pink seriously, but I've always wondered why protestors aren't at work.
Most protesters are at work especially during the week, that is why many of you are always critiquing when you don't see a lot of protesters in my photos, some of you people are never happy.

btw President Obama said Medea should be listened to.
Most of the time when someone speaks up at an event like this the speaker dismisses the person with a joke Obama didn't.

They take Code pink seriously enough when we protested at the gate of where he was speaking for these people to keep circling the block.

Not to mention about a half dozen or so police cars and trucks and at least three police motorcycles, about the only thing we did not see were the police on horseback.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Most protesters are at work especially during the week, that is why many of you are always critiquing when you don't see a lot of protesters in my photos, some of you people are never happy.

Most of the time when someone speaks up at an event like this the speaker dismisses the person with a joke Obama didn't.
I am not talking about "most protestors." remember that "occupy" thing? they were certainly unemployed for the most part. and apparently homeless.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:40 AM

8,949 posts, read 12,135,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It's quite obvious the entire thing was staged. I mean dear leader was up there doing everything the code pink loon wanted to be done. Close gitmo, end the war on her buddies in AQ on and on. Why was she screaming at him?
It's a conspiracy! Yawn.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:41 AM

Oh and we also had these flying overhead

Old 05-25-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:

They take Code pink seriously enough when we protested at the gate of where he was speaking for these people to keep circling the block.

Not to mention about a half dozen or so police cars and trucks and at least three police motorcycles, about the only thing we did not see were the police on horseback.
was this in washington DC? you managed to find a police car and a helicopter? I see about 5000 of each per day, as I work in DC. does that mean the government takes me seriously?

Old 05-25-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Oh and we also had these flying overhead
pretty sure "you" didn't have those flying overhead. they'd have been there regardless of your location. how narcissistic of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies