Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman be convicted of murder
Convicted 116 40.42%
Acquitted 171 59.58%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 06:40 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Its not my fault u havn't got the patience to read an entry.
Here's the issue with you, as it always is whenever you post:

I took the time to read it and there was no coherence, no cognitive voice to your post in reply to mine. I have no idea what you said because you didn't say anything to me but a bunch of nonsensical garbage.

Space out your words, separate your sentences, get an overall opinion, and give a coherent statement. Maybe then I can finally understand a single thing you're saying.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:41 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I think you should give it a try.
No need to. Zimmerman proved it enough for me.

Well intention law warped into an excuse for murder.

I'm not surprised, really.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:42 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Who knew cleaning toilets in the court house could turn someone into a legal eagle expert!

You do? I thought you were on social security?

Old 05-26-2013, 06:43 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well...one thing is for sure, the only way to be so removed as to now start making things up, is to know darn well that if the same thing happened to anyone, alone at night getting your head slammed against concrete by a stranger, who would be every bit the stronger in any random group of men, perfectly justifies defending yourself with what ever swift measure possible. Reason being one more half second crack of the head can kill, thats how people can most assuredly die. So you know and are only convincing yourself of this, in changing the topic and starting what would be another idea. Its a crazy idea as well and has nothing to do with normality in life.
Why would you think Martin was in an uncontrollable rage?

Because Fat George says so?

Martin was an excellent ball handler.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:48 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Here's the issue with you, as it always is whenever you post:

I took the time to read it and there was no coherence, no cognitive voice to your post in reply to mine. I have no idea what you said because you didn't say anything to me but a bunch of nonsensical garbage.

Space out your words, separate your sentences, get an overall opinion, and give a coherent statement. Maybe then I can finally understand a single thing you're saying.
Totally agree. I have noticed the exact same thing when trying to communicate with that person.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
That's not plausible. If someone is on top of you and going for your gun they are at an advantage for numerous reasons. They have a head start and have leverage against you. If this was really the case, Martin would have grabbed the gun first or at the very least he would have struggled with Zimmerman over th gun.

Was Zimmerman that fast that he could get to his gun quicker than Martin when Martin had a head start??? So fast that Martin didnt even have a chance to touch the gun or grab his arm?

Doesn't add up.

Exactly!

Old 05-26-2013, 06:54 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You do? I thought you were on social security?
Hahahahaha! Best post of all time!

Old 05-26-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Even there he's all mixed up. From the 02/29 police interview transcript:

"Serino: Um…your holster. What kind of holster do you have?
Zimmerman: Um, it’s just one I bought at a gun show, like a nylon in a waistband…
Serino: Like an Uncle Mikes? With a…
Zimmerman: Kind of, yes, sir.
Serino: With a, with a nylon retainer.
Zimmerman: It did not have a retainer.
Serino: So it’s an, an unsecure holster basically?
Zimmerman: Yes, sir.
Serino: OK. No locking mechanism, no safety feature, nothing?
Zimmerman: No, sir.
Serino: It was inside your pants?
Zimmerman: Yes, sir.
Serino: OK. 9mm inside your pants? He was mounted on you, you were able, he was mounted on your upper chest? Or, I mean, at what point were you able to free your waist side to go ahead and pull out your weapon?
Zimmerman: When he…he was mounted on me but he had pressure on my nose and my mouth, suffocating me. And when he let go of my mouth and started reaching down my side, he said, “You’re gonna die tonight.” I didn’t need my hand any more cause he let go of my mouth. I don’t remember if I was still screaming or not. That’s when I grabbed his hand and I grabbed my, my firearm and fired. So it was one side, he let go, that I realized I didn’t need my hand and he was gonna kill me.
Serino: How long did he suffocate you for?
Zimmerman: (sigh) Felt like…
Serino: Seemed like forever, I’m sure.
Zimmerman: Felt like hours, but I don’t…

Serino: Don’t recall. OK. Is it a full-sized 9 or a small 9?
Zimmerman: Compact."

At one point he said he was being punched repeatedly in the face and head. Then he said his head was being banged against the ground. Then he said he was being suffocated for what felt like forever, yet somehow through all this HE is the one yelling for help.

And "you're gonna die tonight." Who talks like that? Who says something like that in a struggle?

https://www.txantimedia.com/?p=1025
If the gun was in his pants and Martin was straddled on his chest but Zimmerman could reach around him to get his gun all the while Martin is banging his head on concrete? Wonder why he didn't reenact that.

Old 05-26-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
According to Zimmerman, Trayvon was in slow mo while Zimmerman was lightening fast.

If someone is on top of you and they go for your gun first, chances are they will touch your gun first, not saying you can't wrestle it from them, but they will touch it.
Especially if the gun is in your pants and you are getting beat up while he is on your chest.

Old 05-26-2013, 07:01 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
If the gun was in his pants and Martin was straddled on his chest but Zimmerman could reach around him to get his gun all the while Martin is banging his head on concrete? Wonder why he didn't reenact that.
The gun was in a holster on his right hand side and "mounted" generally means that Trayvon would have been straddling George down around GZ's hips, not on his chest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies