Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman be convicted of murder
Convicted 116 40.42%
Acquitted 171 59.58%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 05:00 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times

Advertisements

Zimmerman was behaving suspiciously before, during and after the killing.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:07 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,204,711 times
YO! The black kid just jumped on the wrong person..that's all it is.You cant stop someone from jumpin on you........but you sure can do something to GET THEM TO JUMP OFF.....and thats what he did.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:21 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Did you notice that the blood was going toward his face. Amazing as he was on his back getting his butt kicked.
lol.

You read that here and that's the new mantra?

Oh, boy!

You have no idea at which point the photos were taken. Never having had my nose busted, I would think when that happens, one would lean forward both in pain and to keep blood coming from the nose to not flow into the mouth and down the chin. Bending over would seem to be a natural reaction.

New theory: FAIL!

Old 05-28-2013, 05:35 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
[snip]It was murder, premeditated. The facts are not on GZ's side. His defense team must use every means, procedural and otherwise, to attack the evidence against him, including painting Trayvon in a less than favorable light and delaying the proceedings by every conceivable means. GZ doesn't have a case.

I'm hoping that justice for Trayvon prevails and all the racists who think it's OK to kill a young black man in this society, see GZ spend the rest of his life in jail for what he did.
I agree, the state should have charged him with murder 1 instead of murder 2 and asked for the death penalty. The best way to rid us of racist killers like gz and put fear in the cold hearts of his racist supporters is his death.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:44 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I never heard that, do you have a link to that?
You can see it in the video from today's hearing. The defense said they have a authenticated copy of the tape. Here's a link to Orlando Sentinel's coverage of the hearing:

Quote:
In court Tuesday, O'Mara mentioned for the first time new pieces of evidence damaging to Trayvon's reputation: that the teenager had shot video of his buddies beating up a homeless man; that Trayvon had served as referee in another fight; and that he had won one fight after punching his opponent in the nose.

Asked about Trayvon shooting video of his friends beating a homeless man, family attorney Darryl Parks said that was irrelevant.
George Zimmerman returns to court for pretrial hearing - OrlandoSentinel.com

Old 05-28-2013, 05:46 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I'm hoping that justice for Trayvon prevails and all the racists who think it's OK to kill a young black man in this society.
You're so funny....

Most Blacks are killed by other Blacks. When will the Black Community think it's not OK to kill each other ?

Old 05-28-2013, 05:55 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lol.

You read that here and that's the new mantra?

Oh, boy!

You have no idea at which point the photos were taken. Never having had my nose busted, I would think when that happens, one would lean forward both in pain and to keep blood coming from the nose to not flow into the mouth and down the chin. Bending over would seem to be a natural reaction.

New theory: FAIL!
You can look at the picture.

I would assume the pictures were taken after unless he stopped in the middle of the fight of his life and asked TM to take them.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:57 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
When will the Black Community think it's not OK to kill each other ?

Oh, I don't know, maybe at some point in the beginning of time.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:11 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,734,561 times
From the article linked above..

Quote:
She'll(the judge) also take up another issue then: Did de la Rionda lie when he told her he had turned over every scrap of evidence related to Trayvon's cell phone to Zimmerman's attorneys.

Wesley White, a lawyer and former co-worker of de la Rionda, testified Tuesday that the office's information technology director had found three photos plus some deleted text messages from Trayvon's cell phone and given them to de la Rionda.

One photo was of a hand holding a gun and one was of drugs, White said.

O'Mara said those had not been handed over.

White said Tuesday afternoon that the IT director, Ben Kruidbos, was placed on administrative leave "about five minutes after I got off the stand."

A spokeswoman for de la Rionda's office did not respond to a phone call or email seeking more information.
What a prosecutor lie? Call Holder right now!

Squealer, next you will be fired.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:14 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You're so funny....

Most Blacks are killed by other Blacks. When will the Black Community think it's not OK to kill each other ?
Ask Cain, who killed Abel, that question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies