Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman be convicted of murder
Convicted 116 40.42%
Acquitted 171 59.58%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 08:40 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Reading comprehension problems?

Clearly the poster is talking about racist bigots when using the word "they."
No comprehension problems here. The poster said

Quote:
Ignorance ? As in not knowing ? Apparently you are ignorant of the meaning of that word. And there is nothing wrong in hating those racist haters. They hate the entire earth. They hated black people long before the black gangster culture, actually back in those days they hated them even more. They hated natives and killed them all "because they failed to exploit the land". They hate latinos "because there are too many of those immigrants" even though they were immigrants to america themselves. They hate muslims of all colors. They hate everybody. They value non-white lives cheap. Those extremists have got to go, and that is happening by the process of demographics, praise The Lord.
By including that segment about not valuing non-white lives as much as white lives (the only possible thing the poster could have meant) he implied that the previous statements were all made about white people. I'm sure he just meant that all white people are bigoted racists.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:56 PM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,647 times
The poster's first language might be french, but the poster knows that in the sentence "they value non white lives cheap" surely "they" does not imply all white people, even in english. Otherwise my grandpa would be included ! Actually, depending on context, "they" could even refer to black people. As I said, take it as you wish, you narrow minded supporter of murderers.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:56 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Either by way of the State or the Filthy and Corrupt Fed.....the Zman is going away for a long, long time.

Justice for the saintly Skittlesbandit......I cry my eyes out, no justice, no peace!!!!!!

Old 05-25-2013, 09:01 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
No comprehension problems here. The poster said

By including that segment about not valuing non-white lives as much as white lives (the only possible thing the poster could have meant) he implied that the previous statements were all made about white people. I'm sure he just meant that all white people are bigoted racists.
You are viewing that post through a somewhat biased lens. It was perfectly clear to me that the poster meant all racist bigots, NOT all white people.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Either by way of the State or the Filthy and Corrupt Fed.....the Zman is going away for a long, long time.

Justice for the saintly Skittlesbandit......I cry my eyes out, no justice, no peace!!!!!!
Oh, please!

Where did you get your law degree?

Old 05-25-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You are viewing that post through a somewhat biased lens. It was perfectly clear to me that the poster meant all racist bigots, NOT all white people.
I'm viewing that post through the same lens that viewed the initial post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
I find it disturbing that anyone would support the killing of a teen who was peacefully walking back home from the grocery store. You do not have any evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman ( whoever said that is a despicable liar ), you just take Zimmerman's words for it. BTW, Martin's DNA was not found on the gun.

Zimmerman has a record for assaulting a police officer. His cousin came forward and said he sexually assaulted her. His Arab coworker said he regularly made racists comments. He was found guilty of perjury. Despite all that, an incredible number of white folks still support him and call Martin a criminal because he took pictures of himself flipping the bird.

Supporters of Zimmerman, you showed yourself for who you really are : bigoted racists. You can die in an IED explosion or be murdered during a home invasion for all I care.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:17 PM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,647 times
That is the devil's strategy to reverse the roles and claim that justice and truth are oppression and evil. A good number of whites in the us ARE racists ( is this news to anybody ?? ) and those racists usually support Zimmerman. I believe YOU are a racist because if Zimmerman was black and Martin white, you would not support him the way you do and certainly a black Zimmerman would never receive 300K in donations from white people.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
That is the devil's strategy to reverse the roles and claim that justice and truth are oppression and evil. A good number of whites in the us ARE racists ( is this news to anybody ?? ) and those racists usually support Zimmerman. I believe YOU are a racist because if Zimmerman was black and Martin white, you would not support him the way you do and certainly a black Zimmerman would never receive 300K in donations from white people.
Jesse is that you?

Old 05-25-2013, 09:26 PM

Quote:

I agree; if Zimmerman were black, there would certainly NOT have been any outpouring of financial support for him "to hire legal counsel." He would have been given a public defender and that would have been the end of that.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Jesse is that you?
Who the heck is "Jesse" and what in the world are you talking about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies