Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 01:24 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
no you didn't. YOur first four claims in your 'list" are complete lies. You spent not one single post to support them.

Your deflection is noted.

So his violation of not addressing Congress when he had our Military attack Libiya doesn't matter to you even tho clear violation of The War Powers ACT?

First President to sign an executive order in order to hide his medical, educational and travel records. -
I already posted the answer link of this one.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.-
Name 1 thing he did to earn that award? ANSWER? ZERO.

First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.-
Giving speeches in other countries on at least 4 trips claiming we as a Nation were out of line and we shouldn't have done whatever was needed at the time. That's a coward's apology, and the dumbest thing any leader of any country could ever do! Calling him "Stupid" for this is acting like he was smarter than he is. Or his plan is outright destruction of the USA.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer. -
posted links for this 1 too. But I guess you didn't check them out. Using more secret service personal than ever before, taking 600-1000 friendly news people with him on these trips, demanding high luxury things while on these trips at enormous expense to us, the taxpayer. Tell me how is it his trips always are 10 times higher than any other President? Sounds lavish to me!

Last edited by 12GO; 06-03-2013 at 01:34 AM..

Old 06-03-2013, 02:02 AM

7,495 posts, read 5,745,535 times
First President ever to not be able to tell the difference between his a$$ and a hole in the ground?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies