Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 12:26 AM

596 posts, read 730,086 times

Advertisements

Wow. The crazy is truly strong in here. I don't understand why people who post things like the OP don't realize that they come across as rabid, deranged, and unbalanced. Seriously, do people just get to a point where they can't even recognize their own level of crazy? It's amazing the depth of hatred some of you have for Obama. So much energy devoted to hating another human being, it's just bizarre. At any given moment, I expect some of you to just have a heart attack and drop right in the middle of one of your ignorant, hate-filled, rants. That kind of rage just cannot be good for you!

Old 06-01-2013, 12:36 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,334 times
It's known as Obama Derangement Syndrome

Old 06-01-2013, 01:12 AM

383 posts, read 641,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post
Wow. The crazy is truly strong in here. I don't understand why people who post things like the OP don't realize that they come across as rabid, deranged, and unbalanced. Seriously, do people just get to a point where they can't even recognize their own level of crazy? It's amazing the depth of hatred some of you have for Obama. So much energy devoted to hating another human being, it's just bizarre. At any given moment, I expect some of you to just have a heart attack and drop right in the middle of one of your ignorant, hate-filled, rants. That kind of rage just cannot be good for you!
I don't hate the man..to strong of a word. I dislike his polices. Throw that shoe on the other foot with all of the hate filled posts about W then get back to me. Takes two to Tango.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:04 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,287,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post

The unbalanced, rabid, & deranged supporters of this president are all too ready to call names of anyone that points out the flaws of their man stinking up the Whitehouse. Amazes me it was so easy to draw you all out. See, you say I am filled with hate towards 1 man. Not so at all. I do hate the evil policies that are anti-American and clear violations of The Constitution, along with the misuse of the office and his appointed cronies violating Constitutional rights. Personally I think he might be a nice person to chat with, but you have to remember he is a misguided fool that growing up never got his a$# whipped like it should have been. In so many ways he is still the spoiled little punk that cries "foul" when he doesn't get his silly little way. What gets me is how blind the followers of this President are. Post something that doesn't make the treasonist out to be a rock star and instead of debate, you want to slam me and act like 1st graders. ROFLMAO at the stupidity of obamamites

Old 06-02-2013, 12:05 AM

tin foil sold out at your local walmart?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
tin foil sold out at your local walmart?
They said you was wearing it all. It's ok tho, someday you will see Obama really was worst than we even said he was.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
They said you was wearing it all. It's ok tho, someday you will see Obama really was worst than we even said he was.
Nope. looked in the mirror. no foil on my head. Otherwise I'd be posting the stuff you have been.

Oh when are you going address the fact that the first four "claims" on your "list" is nothing but lies?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Nope. looked in the mirror. no foil on my head. Otherwise I'd be posting the stuff you have been.

Oh when are you going address the fact that the first four "claims" on your "list" is nothing but lies?
I already did. You were just too out of it to understand they were not lies. But the foolish even when the evidence is right in front of them will always deny deny deny. And that is what you are doing Arus. But why don't you try to prove me wrong?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:50 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,300 times
Quote:
I already did. You were just too out of it to understand they were not lies. But the foolish even when the evidence is right in front of them will always deny deny deny. And that is what you are doing Arus. But why don't you try to prove me wrong?
Obama is a bad president, but your reasons for hating him are beyond stupid.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:54 AM

Quote:

no you didn't. YOur first four claims in your 'list" are complete lies. You spent not one single post to support them.

Your deflection is noted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies