Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 03:35 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Perhaps Australia has different rules when it comes to protecting children but in the United States you can't publicly humiliate a child.

Why do you think news stations never show a child's face or identify them by name if they are somehow involved in a situation of child abuse?

I know liberals can be ignorant but it is hard to believe that a liberal could REALLY believe that a grown man, professional athlete being teased by a 13 year old girl at a sporting event is exactly like a 13 year old girl broadcast on nationwide TV (along with her name) and publicly labeled "the face of racism" in Australia.

I really thought that Australian men were tough (or at least actual men) but now I know that being teased by children breaks them up.

Liberal "tolerance", huh?
Lol

Astounding level of ignorance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 07:03 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Lol

Astounding level of ignorance.
"When they attack your logic but fail they will attack you instead."

Old 06-02-2013, 09:03 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,850 times
This is just stupid....

When I was a young boy, I remember occasions where 12 year old and 13 year old girls would say silly but nasty things.

And I took it as just a nasty little girl, that would one day grow up. Or maybe that was her way of teasing in a playful way.

I'm sure it happened to millions of young guys.

This guy is just a damned sissy.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:49 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times
Quote:
"When they attack your logic but fail they will attack you instead."
That may be applicable, if you actually had any logic

Your opinion is just that. Means nothing in reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
This is just stupid....

When I was a young boy, I remember occasions where 12 year old and 13 year old girls would say silly but nasty things.

And I took it as just a nasty little girl, that would one day grow up. Or maybe that was her way of teasing in a playful way.

I'm sure it happened to millions of young guys.

This guy is just a damned sissy.
No, what's strikingly stupid is that people can't view an issue without relating it back to their irrelevant stories.

Old 06-02-2013, 09:56 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
True -- if we are to believe the evolutionists, every human is nothing but an ape. At least all we are is evolved monkeys nothing more.

I don't think anyone thinks that what the kid did was good -- but an adult should not fall to pieces because of a bratty kid. Sometimes it's best to ignore them. Look on the threads where liberal kids want to have social security money diverted to welfare programs for younger people -- they will use terms like "old geezers" and you don't see anyone crying.

If you believe god created humans....Adam and Eve, then that means incest took place

Old 06-02-2013, 10:01 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Heres the problem....if the player breaks the rules he gets a penalty, but if the fan breaks a rule she gets kicked out of the arena...so they should either detention the fan for 10 min or something, or ask for an apology. Plus a grown guy like that ...what a flake and a half...if I was the coach I'd trade the guy.

What if he's out on the street...same thing -and whats he going to do with the anger ? a little kid at that. You could prob sue the guy, he targeted her in a violent aggressive manner .

All he had to do like any remotely normal guy with a little kid, is make a face at her or something and she would prob crack up laughing, end of story.

Last edited by stargazzer; 06-02-2013 at 10:21 PM..

Old 06-03-2013, 08:41 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times
Quote:
Perhaps Australia has different rules when it comes to protecting children but in the United States you can't publicly humiliate a child.

Why do you think news stations never show a child's face or identify them by name if they are somehow involved in a situation of child abuse?
In a thread full of dumb statements, this is the dumbest.

Quote:
I know liberals can be ignorant but it is hard to believe that a liberal could REALLY believe that a grown man, professional athlete being teased by a 13 year old girl at a sporting event is exactly like a 13 year old girl broadcast on nationwide TV (along with her name) and publicly labeled "the face of racism" in Australia.

I really thought that Australian men were tough (or at least actual men) but now I know that being teased by children breaks them up.

Liberal "tolerance", huh?
"When they attack your logic but fail they will attack you instead."... hypocrisy much...

Old 06-03-2013, 12:56 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,756,796 times
Australia is extremely racist. Much more so than the US or Canada.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:23 PM

382 posts, read 588,470 times
He should count himself lucky, 20 years ago they would have hung him from a pole and stuck a fork in him. LMAO what an idiot. If you Aussies can't stand up against stupid immigrants its time to give up.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:34 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
The US is not as racist as other places I've been. I've been up to Canada a few times fishing ect...and have heard as many or more racial jokes and comments than I do around here.

I've been to Germany many times, even though it's considered a liberal country now, people there don't want brown people or any foreigners around.

That's why I get a kick out of people who slam the US, and let everyone else off the hook. To be honest, I get offended when a foreigner slams a minority, especially a US minority.

I was talking to a Russian guy the last time I was in Germany and he makes the statement to the effect that black people don't want to work and how do we put up with it. I told him "how did that all white society work out for you?"

I think his English was good enough to catch my drift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies