Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 03:48 PM

14,771 posts, read 17,076,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Australia is extremely racist. Much more so than the US or Canada.
Really? Based on what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutnfancy View Post
He should count himself lucky, 20 years ago they would have hung him from a pole and stuck a fork in him. LMAO what an idiot. If you Aussies can't stand up against stupid immigrants its time to give up.
Another post, with NFI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The US is not as racist as other places I've been. I've been up to Canada a few times fishing ect...and have heard as many or more racial jokes and comments than I do around here.

I've been to Germany many times, even though it's considered a liberal country now, people there don't want brown people or any foreigners around.

That's why I get a kick out of people who slam the US, and let everyone else off the hook. To be honest, I get offended when a foreigner slams a minority, especially a US minority.

I was talking to a Russian guy the last time I was in Germany and he makes the statement to the effect that black people don't want to work and how do we put up with it. I told him "how did that all white society work out for you?"

I think his English was good enough to catch my drift.
There are racist people everywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2013, 06:01 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,536,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
In a thread full of dumb statements, this is the dumbest.

"When they attack your logic but fail they will attack you instead."... hypocrisy much...
Do you even know what hypocrisy means?

I now realize that the liberals on this thread may be, in fact, high school kids.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:52 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,986,430 times
Default Good Lord!..you yourself have this girls personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
That may be applicable, if you actually had any logic

Your opinion is just that. Means nothing in reality

No, what's strikingly stupid is that people can't view an issue without relating it back to their irrelevant stories.
You have nothing of interest to say at all, do you?
You just sit back with your name calling.

I get the impression you may be a naughty little 12 year old girl yourself...Just spending your life with your little computer, thinking that you have some value in the world.

Just looking at the number of posts, and the time you spend on the internet...I imagine this forum is not your only haunt, makes me think of a sad situation.

This is a silly thread, about a silly little girl and a silly man who used the situation to get a little attention to himself. And here are you, pretty much doing what the little girl did...making nasty and meaningless comments about people.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:05 PM

14,771 posts, read 17,076,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
You have nothing of interest to say at all, do you?
You just sit back with your name calling.

I get the impression you may be a naughty little 12 year old girl yourself...Just spending your life with your little computer, thinking that you have some value in the world.

Just looking at the number of posts, and the time you spend on the internet...I imagine this forum is not your only haunt, makes me think of a sad situation.

This is a silly thread, about a silly little girl and a silly man who used the situation to get a little attention to himself. And here are you, pretty much doing what the little girl did...making nasty and meaningless comments about people.

Actually, its not silly if you had any idea on the history of the subject.
But please, go ahead and tell stories of your youth. I'm sure its relevant, somehow.

Old 06-04-2013, 02:21 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,099,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Do you even know what hypocrisy means?

I now realize that the liberals on this thread may be, in fact, high school kids.
Is there another word to describe you crying about other posters resorting to name calling, then resorting to name calling yourself?

Once again you prove that you're too dim witted to put the simplest ideas together on your own w/o having someone walk you through, step by step, like a child. At this point, I can't tell if you're just playing the dimwit, or if you really can't figure out on your own that I used your own quote to show your hypocrisy. Either way, I'm done.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:52 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,536,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Is there another word to describe you crying about other posters resorting to name calling, then resorting to name calling yourself?

Once again you prove that you're too dim witted to put the simplest ideas together on your own w/o having someone walk you through, step by step, like a child. At this point, I can't tell if you're just playing the dimwit, or if you really can't figure out on your own that I used your own quote to show your hypocrisy. Either way, I'm done.
You claim I'm "crying".

Then you resort to name calling.

Then you tap out.

Mr. "B good"...you and that wimp football player have a lot in common.

Old 06-06-2013, 11:49 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,589,342 times
Quote:
Perhaps Australia has different rules when it comes to protecting children but in the United States you can't publicly humiliate a child.
Folks like you have been doing that to the now-deceased Trayvon Martin ever since he was killed by a vigilante.

Quote:
Why do you think news stations never show a child's face or identify them by name if they are somehow involved in a situation of child abuse?

I know liberals can be ignorant but it is hard to believe that a liberal could REALLY believe that a grown man, professional athlete being teased by a 13 year old girl at a sporting event is exactly like a 13 year old girl broadcast on nationwide TV (along with her name) and publicly labeled "the face of racism" in Australia.

I really thought that Australian men were tough (or at least actual men) but now I know that being teased by children breaks them up.

Liberal "tolerance", huh?
I'm pretty sure Mr. Goodes, or even your garden-variety Aboriginal 13-year-old, is much tougher than you will ever be.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:21 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,099,422 times
Quote:
You claim I'm "crying".

Then you resort to name calling.

Then you tap out.

Mr. "B good"...you and that wimp football player have a lot in common.
True or false: you needed to have hypocrisy explained to you...

That's why I'm done.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
"When they attack your logic but fail they will attack you instead."
I take it you've got nothing else..........

Old 06-06-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutnfancy View Post
He should count himself lucky, 20 years ago they would have hung him from a pole and stuck a fork in him. LMAO what an idiot. If you Aussies can't stand up against stupid immigrants its time to give up.
The "Aussies" are the "immigrants." The footballer is Aboriginal - that means his folks were there first.

My God, my God..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies