U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are marijuana users criminals in your opinion?
Yes 61 26.07%
No 166 70.94%
Undecided 7 2.99%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 09:52 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,194,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
THE WONDER PLANT

Hemp has a higher quality fiber than wood fiber. Far fewer caustic chemicals are required to make paper from hemp than from trees. Hemp paper does not turn yellow and is very durable. The plant grows quickly to maturity in a season where trees take a lifetime.

ALL PLASTIC PRODUCTS SHOULD BE MADE FROM HEMP SEED OIL. Hempen plastics are biodegradable! Over time, they would break down and not harm the environment. Oil-based plastics, the ones we are very familiar with, help ruin nature; they do not break down and will do great harm in the future. The process to produce the vast array of natural (hempen) plastics will not ruin the rivers as Dupont and other petrochemical companies have done. Ecology does not fit in with the plans of the Oil Industry and the political machine. Hemp products are safe and natural.

MEDICINES SHOULD BE MADE FROM HEMP. We should go back to the days when the AMA supported cannabis cures. 'Medical Marijuana' is given out legally to only a handful of people while the rest of us are forced into a system that relies on chemicals. Pot is only healthy for the human body.

WORLD HUNGER COULD END. A large variety of food products can be generated from hemp. The seeds contain one of the highest sources of protein in nature. ALSO: They have two essential fatty acids that clean your body of cholesterol. These essential fatty acids are not found anywhere else in nature! Consuming pot seeds is the best thing you could do for your body. Eat uncooked hemp seeds.

CLOTHES SHOULD BE MADE FROM HEMP. Hemp clothing is extremely strong and durable over time. You could hand clothing, made from pot, down to your grandchildren. Today, there are American companies that make hemp clothing; usually 50% hemp. Hemp fabrics should be everywhere. Instead, they are almost underground. Superior hemp products are not allowed to advertise on fascist television. Kentucky, once the top hemp producing state, made it ILLEGAL TO WEAR hemp clothing! Can you imagine being thrown into jail for wearing quality jeans?

The world is crazy...but that does not mean you have to join the insanity. Get together. Spread the news. Tell people, and that includes your children, the truth. Use hemp products. Eliminate the word 'marijuana.' Realize the history that created it. Make it politically incorrect to say or print the M-word. Fight against the propaganda (designed to favor the agenda of the super rich) and the bull****. Hemp must be utilized in the future. We need a clean energy source to save our planet. INDUSTRIALIZE HEMP!

The liquor, tobacco and oil companies fund more than a million dollars a day to Partnership for a Drug-Free America and other similar agencies. We have all seen their commercials. Now, their motto is: ‘It's more dangerous than we thought.’ Lies from the powerful corporations, that began with Hearst, are still alive and well today.

The brainwashing continues. Now, the commercials say: If you buy a joint, you contribute to murders and gang wars. The latest anti-pot commercials say: If you buy a joint...you are promoting TERRORISM! The new enemy (terrorism) has paved the road to brainwash you any way THEY see fit.

There is only one enemy; the friendly people you pay your taxes to; the war-makers and nature destroyers. With your funding, they are killing the world right in front of your eyes. HALF A MILLION DEATHS EACH YEAR ARE CAUSED BY TOBACCO. HALF A MILLION DEATHS EACH YEAR ARE CAUSED BY ALCOHOL. NO ONE HAS EVER, EVER DIED FROM SMOKING POT!! In the entire history of the human race, not one death can be attributed to cannabis. Our society has outlawed grass but condones the use of the KILLERS: TOBACCO and ALCOHOL. Hemp should be declassified and placed in DRUG stores to relieve stress. Hardening and constriction of the arteries are bad; but hemp usage actually enlarges the arteries...which is a healthy condition. We have been so conditioned to think that: Smoking is harmful. That is NOT the case for passive pot.

Ingesting THC, hemp's active agent, has a positive effect; relieving asthma and glaucoma. A joint tends to alleviate the nausea caused by chemotherapy. You are able to eat on hemp. This is a healthy state of being.

…POT IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE LIBERAL BILLIONAIRES WANT TO REMAIN BILLIONAIRES!
Billionaires are more interested in protecting youth than any working class stiff.

Kids abuse things.

We need posters for children that say: Use, Don't Abuse!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2013, 09:55 AM

9,856 posts, read 14,358,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
Actually, psychosis from an alcohol hangover, or withdrawl, is said to be much more severe than any sort of THC-induced psychosis.

Alcohol Addiction Hotline - (888) 483-5471
Just to help him out some more,

Video Game Addiction hotline: 866.869.4530

since apparently everything with a hotline should be illegal...

Old 05-29-2013, 09:56 AM

73,519 posts, read 40,953,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
THC sticks to your fat cells, and while the intoxicating effects wear off in 1-3 hours, the THC molecule remains! It's possible that the guy could have smoked weed 4 days ago, and who knows what other substance was in his blood! The funny thing is that the most dangerous substances flush out of your system rather quickly, which is why drug testing is flawed in the first place!
Quite obviously he was still under the marijuana phsychosis since he ate the other guys face. We DO KNOW what he had in his system because of the toxicology report. It was pot, only pot, and nothing but pot.

A friend of mine once smoked some pot, and ended up wandering around the streets of Miami in his underwear. He had no idea why he had left the hotel in his underwear. Later he said it was an exremely scary experience.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Spice shows the same as marijuana read the side effects of spice and side effects of MJ on normal people.....you will find all the side effects of spice could led to biting someones face off or killing someone.
Well, they didn't find spice, they found POT.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:01 AM

6,331 posts, read 4,853,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Quite obviously he was still under the marijuana phsychosis since he ate the other guys face. We DO KNOW what he had in his system because of the toxicology report. It was pot, only pot, and nothing but pot.

A friend of mine once smoked some pot, and ended up wandering around the streets of Miami in his underwear. He had no idea why he had left the hotel in his underwear. Later he said it was an exremely scary experience.
He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm sure he had sodium in his system from table salt, did that cause him to chew someones face off?

Not salty enough?

Old 05-29-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm sure he had sodium in his system from table salt, did that cause him to chew someones face off? Not salty enough?
No, unlike marijuana, table salt does not have such side effects.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:12 AM

28,542 posts, read 16,446,641 times
Quote:
No, unlike marijuana, table salt does not have such side effects.
uhm

hemp does not give any schitzo type side effects either

Old 05-29-2013, 10:15 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,083,748 times
Quote:
Quite obviously he was still under the marijuana phsychosis since he ate the other guys face. We DO KNOW what he had in his system because of the toxicology report. It was pot, only pot, and nothing but put.

Yes Finn, I've heard the story, and to me it sounds like the stuff was laced. The only other thing I can think of is if he took one too many hits! Back when I was a teen, I had some stuff down in Florida that put me in outer space! It was admittedly quite scary. But I honestly think I was paranoid, because I didn't want my parents to know that I was stoned, so I couldn't enjoy it. Yes, one of the potential side effects is indeed paranoia, however; if you know what you're looking for, the simple solution is, sit back, crank up some Floyd, and it subsides. It sounds though like your friend as I said had the stuff laced, or wasn't an experienced user, and over did it so to speak.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:16 AM

28,542 posts, read 16,446,641 times
Quote:

either the bolded is BS...or what he smoked was MORE than just hemp

Old 05-29-2013, 10:18 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,734,103 times
Finn really just needs to learn when to walk away from a conversation. He, himself, seems to be under a current state of psychosis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies