U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are marijuana users criminals in your opinion?
Yes 61 26.07%
No 166 70.94%
Undecided 7 2.99%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM

29,042 posts, read 47,558,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJG2012 View Post
So do you think people who saved their lives using cannabis oil should be executed or given life in prison, at great expense to the taxpayers?
I saw a (very handsome ) firefighter at the pot club tonight, buying himself some medicine. Would they like to see him arrested for it too?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,139,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
I wish the states would organize and all do it together.
Look, I don't like responding to your pots (posts), but if the States did that, well, it would end up being some kind of peaceful secession from the District of Columbia, wouldn't it?

Well, wouldn't it?

Punk!

Old 06-03-2013, 10:44 PM

9,659 posts, read 9,290,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJG2012 View Post
If George Washington & Thomas Jefferson were alive today, instead of being presidents they would be doing 10 years to life for their crops!
Actually, I was kind of hoping that they'd be inspiring people to overthrow the cronies in office. If they can do it to the British, they could do it to Americans right?

Old 06-03-2013, 10:44 PM

29,042 posts, read 47,558,691 times
Btw, did anyone see Bill Maher's "New Rules" rant on legalizing pot the other night? As usual he NAILED it, and even ripped Obama a new one in the process - so that should make the Republicans happy, lol. I'll see if I can dig up a clip later.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:45 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,139,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Look, I don't like responding to your pots (posts), but if the States did that, well, it would end up being some kind of peaceful secession from the District of Columbia, wouldn't it?

Well, wouldn't it?

Punk!
Maahds! . . He punked me!

Old 06-03-2013, 10:46 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,532,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
No more than drinkers...those who sell pot are sketchy.
The majority that sell it are young people who only buy personal use quantity, then resell it for maybe $20/gram max, so what is left over they can smoke for free.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What new Christians? How did religion get into this argument?

Maybe those Christian people who wanted the 10 commandments posted in courthouses so they could claim our punishment is God's punishment for using his best plant?

Old 06-03-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Medicine is part of industry, but how come anti-pot people can't answer for legalization of hemp for industrial purposes?

They all avoid the subject.

The DEA said they need hemp illegal because they can't measure THC content from their helicopters, so it might be "marijuana" or not, & if they make the effort to check, they want an arrest either way.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
True. Christians are not the only group which respects the law.

Why does our govt say they strongly prefer we do the death drugs, like alcohol, tobacco & pills, which combined kill half a million a year, but to be safe we shouldn't use a plant that can get rid of extreme pain & help us live longer? Whose side are they on? Aren't they supposed to be public servants?

How do you like 30-35% of *cops* dying from cancer, when they could have a more effective cure rate if they used cannabis oil?

Old 06-03-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Actually, I was kind of hoping that they'd be inspiring people to overthrow the cronies in office. If they can do it to the British, they could do it to Americans right?

We just need the voters to put the Democrats & Republicans out of business & vote Libertarian! Gary Johnson was probably one of the best presidential candidates ever, he worked with SSDP.org (Students for Sensible Drug Policy), campaigned at colleges, passing out rolling papers, used cannabis illicitly when he fell 50" with broken bones in back, rib & leg; said legalize it since 1999 when he was popular guv of NM; said when he tried it in 1970, he instantly knew govt lied. Great positions on all issues, from a man who is fair, hard-working, abnormally honest, kind & caring about the 100% equally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies