Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 05:47 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Yeah, you will get a lot of women to support your cause by "reaching out" and insulting them. How intelligent does that make you?

Oh, and bad news for you:

Women Beat Men on IQ Tests For First Time - ABC News
Women Surpass Men In IQ, But Are Other Factors More Important? - Forbes
I don't have a cause. And I'm not reaching out to women to support one.

People can vote, or not vote, however they wish. It aint none of my business. I prefer people don't vote at all, but I can't force them to take that action. It's their choice to support everthing they then ***** about until next election.

One study does not change the fact that men have higher IQs than women. I'm not insulting women. I'm just stating a fact. Women do better in languages than men, that's probably why you see more of them in college language classes. Does that mean I'm insulting men? I'm sure there are hundreds of other things women do better than men. Just like there are things men do better than women.

Everyone is looking for a reason to be offended these days. Being offended does not give anyone special rights. It's nothing more than a whine. It's 2-year old behavior. Might as well get in your high chair if you wanna cry around me.

I'm a white guy and I'll be the first to tell you Asians do better on IQ tests than Europeans. Does that mean I'm insulting myself? Am I not convincing myself to join my cause, whatever that means?

Old 05-31-2013, 05:50 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texantodd View Post
The funny thing is how they almost had the epiphany after the last election that they need to find a way to draw more women and minority voters. It lasted all of about the time it takes a fat man to eat a donut, then they were right back to their exclusionary teabagger rhetoric.
When are Democrats gonna go after the white male vote again?

Last election, President Obama made it pretty clear he didn't care about our vote. No special commercials or speeches for us at all.

I wish the dems would stop with the exclusionary rhetoric. White male votes count just as much as anyone elses.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:51 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post

I am a woman and I have never supported Obama
not all women have their heads up their rear ends
some of us are independent
own our own businesses
pay our taxes
own our own homes
are not married
and do not vote the way some men tell us to vote
I used to vote democrat
then when Obama ran I woke up
he is such a turn off!!
the more progressive the democrats become the more I refuse to support them
and to think I would have voted for Hillary Clinton!!
She is such a hack!!

Old 05-31-2013, 05:54 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post

Last election, President Obama made it pretty clear he didn't care about our vote. No special commercials or speeches for us at all.

I wish the dems would stop with the exclusionary rhetoric. White male votes count just as much as anyone elses.
Don't worry, you will always have that old white Republican male to vote for in each election....though you might have to watch that old white male Republican lose each election.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:54 PM

782 posts, read 1,105,673 times
Quote:

Yes because strait white males are right up there with the disadvantaged, and marginalised in our society, we need so much assistance and help ... our rights are violated daily, we can't marry, our pay is 77% of a woman's, Congress keeps telling us what to do with our bodies ... when, oh when will a strait white mail have some advantage in this country and get the hand up that we need?

[/sarcasm]

Old 05-31-2013, 05:57 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:

Clearly, they don't really need your vote. They get elected anyway.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:20 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You wonder why women support Obama and not the GOP? Just look at the posts on here by the right and that will tell you all you need to know.
Ok, I've read the thread and don't understand what you're talking about. Anyway, what has the GOP done for women to win their support.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:26 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
I'm not a Con and I don't wonder why Cons can't win the female vote.

Just stating a fact. Women have lower IQs than men. Which explains why they vote for Democrats.

Why can't Democrats win the male vote?

Last time I checked a man's vote counts the same as a womens vote.

Republicans are always the ones that have to "reach out" and get this group or that group to vote for them. Never the other way around. Even when Reagan won 2 landslides and GW Bush won 2 after that, we heard how Republicans had to reach out to certain groups to win. lols.

Liberals are morons.

Well according to my father, it's the older white males who won't vote democratic....they don't like women or minorities in office. They liked when it was the old boys club and won't give it up without a fight lol Btw, my dad was a staunch republican

Old 05-31-2013, 08:09 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
I see you pulled the old "Beta" card on Old Gringo. Typical and predictable of the modern neanderthal; a woman hating male on the verge of extinction. Not able to logically explain their ridiculous stance, so they throw out more blanket statements and a label thinly disguised as an insult. Guys like you sling the beta male label around almost as bad as those right wing zealots sling the liberal label around in the political forum. It's a knee jerk reaction because you can't defend your viewpoint from a logical or intellectual level. You're woman hater, and I hate to break it to you, that doesn't make you an Alpha male. And Old Gringo isn't a Beta just because he defends them. I'm sure I'll get hit with the beta label next.
Nothing worse than guys with male-guilt who shames other men, calling them misogynists for speaking on the matter, all so they can just get female approval.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:13 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
I read a few weeks ago that women today have decided that the government is their husband which makes sense if you look at many women in our society.
Exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies