Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 03:33 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
Isnt it ridiculous? The "patriots" party would rather see us sink into depression so long as they keep having reasons to hate the president.
See my above post. This president doesn't have much of a track record on getting the economy going. Do something. What ever happened to his jobs council he never met with? Oh wait they got fired too. lol

Old 05-31-2013, 03:33 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
[LEFT]A new poll shows that President Obama’s approval rating is at 53%, up two points from the previous poll. Clearly, the American people are not buying into the false narrative promulgated by the media and the Republican Party, as a majority of respondents believe that the president and his statements on the “scandals” are “mostly true.” The GOP was not so lucky.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]The poll found that 59 percent of respondents view the GOP unfavorably, a record that has only shown up one other time in the poll’s results since tracking began in 1992. The Republican Party’s net favorability ratings are down 8 points in the past two months. The amount of respondents viewing the GOP favorably fell from 38 percent to 35 percent, while the number of people who view the party unfavorably climbed five points, up from 54 percent in March.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]
Fake Scandals Backfire: Obama Approval Up, Republican Approval Down - YouTube[/LEFT]

"Fake" scandals?

The kool-aid drinkers really believe that Obama has done, and can do, no wrong.

If they were analyzing any other situation, they would identify this practice as cult worship. However, when it relates to themselves, they have no introspection.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Obviously someone is smoking something very strong, a bit too damn strong. Nice to know if one of the four who did die in Benghazi were related to you how you would feel. Nice to know.
Dead as in in the ground is very real to me pal. Why can't you people just freaking admit this is the most corrupt bullish, arrogant, ignorant, thugish administration ever. We all know it so please save your drama!
They are liars, deceitful and Holder the Bolder, is not even a good enough liar, who can't see thru him, but i don't know how this happened my a--?

Your the biggest hypocrites around, with you it is do as we tell ya, not as we do and the other guys do as we do, it is morally wrong. Please both parties are in need of dire fixing, so please do't act as if your party, John Edwards the emptimy of morals who cheated on a dying wife, is the party of morals and truth. Save it, your party needs help just as the other one does.

Just got thru looking at his disaproval ratings on cable, what part of 49% is 53. No one approves of a liar in office.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:50 PM

1,963 posts, read 1,823,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
See my above post. This president doesn't have much of a track record on getting the economy going. Do something. What ever happened to his jobs council he never met with? Oh wait they got fired too. lol
Actually, Obama does have a pretty good track record on the economy as of late.

Or is the Dow at record numbers because the House GOP keeps trying to repeal the ACA?

Old 05-31-2013, 03:56 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Why can't you people just freaking admit this is the most corrupt bullish, arrogant, ignorant, thugish administration ever.
For any number of reasons, the primary being that we inhabit a fact-based world?

Old 05-31-2013, 03:56 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
Actually, Obama does have a pretty good track record on the economy as of late.

Or is the Dow at record numbers because the House GOP keeps trying to repeal the ACA?
You do realize, don't you, that it's those evil 1%'ers who make or break the DOW. You know.....the Romneys, Wall Street, etc.

Libs need to make up their minds.

Old 05-31-2013, 04:00 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,346,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
We got a moderator running around here calling folks repubaggers, wing nuts etc?? And swooners are running around crying that this board is run by right wingers. LOL
This is one of the worst political forums I've seen in 14 years.

Lots of hacks, and not much real debate.

Old 05-31-2013, 04:01 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
The Bengazi scandal is a big joke, the wing nuts was more concern what was said or not said than who did the killing. That make laugh every time I hear about it.

The IRS scandal complaining about the IRS doing there job of verifying who applying for tax exempt status.

The AP scandal, It responsibility of the government to investigate if military or government secrets are leaked.

lol, and you are a CD mod? That explains a lot.

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Obviously someone is smoking something very strong, a bit too damn strong. Nice to know if one of the four who did die in Benghazi were related to you how you would feel. Nice to know.
Dead as in in the ground is very real to me pal. Why can't you people just freaking admit this is the most corrupt bullish, arrogant, ignorant, thugish administration ever. We all know it so please save your drama!
They are liars, deceitful and Holder the Bolder, is not even a good enough liar, who can't see thru him, but i don't know how this happened my a--?

Your the biggest hypocrites around, with you it is do as we tell ya, not as we do and the other guys do as we do, it is morally wrong. Please both parties are in need of dire fixing, so please do't act as if your party, John Edwards the emptimy of morals who cheated on a dying wife, is the party of morals and truth. Save it, your party needs help just as the other one does.

Just got thru looking at his disaproval ratings on cable, what part of 49% is 53. No one approves of a liar in office.
The most transparent administration would love to explain the things they do - off the record.

We haven't done anything wrong, but we apologize won't do it again.

I want to get to the bottom of this, so I'm going to have the people that did it investigate themselves...

1,963 posts, read 1,823,218 times
The Benghazi thing is so ridiculous. Nine months conservatives have been stomping their feet about it, as though Obama snuck out of bed, flew to Libya, killed 4 Americans, then climbed back into bed without waking Michelle.

Get a god damn grip. Sure there was negligence. Just like the texas fertilizer plant explosion. Where is the nonstop hate mongering of those at fault for that?

There isnt any because the blame cant be put on Obama.

But hey, we damn sure cant talk about the record high stock market, rallying housing market, ot increased employment rates...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies