Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 12:49 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
We aren't trying to get you to change your views.... we are just trying to isolate you and others of the same conviction from the rest of us, and minimize the damage your archaic views will do to humanity if allowed to spread as best we can.

Were you STUPID enough to imply that YOUR hatred is acceptable, but my saying this is a problem between you and GOD is somehow bigoted, hate filled and archaic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 12:52 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
The truth of the matter...
...won't be found in this post.

Quote:
people pushing the gay agenda...
..the only "gay agena". of course, being equality.

Quote:
that being gay is normal, and that disagreeing with that position is hateful and bigoted.
Being gay IS perfectly normal for people (and other animals) who happen to be gay. Disagreeing with that position is at the very least ignorant. The same people who hold that ignorance are, sometimes, als hateful and bigoted.

Quote:
Is it because even YOU recognize it is immoral, you just don't like that so you are attempting to use others acceptance of it to further justify it in your own mind.
Lots of BS crammed into that one ignorant sentence. But you need to justify your hatred and bigotry somehow I suppose.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:00 AM

I'm really amazed that you people pushing the gay agenda don't recognize the insanity of this situation.

Be gay... Who cares?
Be with your partner... Who cares?

But that isn't good enough. No... you are adamant that others must change their behavior and their beliefs, not only accepting the gay agenda but downright embracing it enough to until society's very definition of marriage is changed to suit your view.

Who is intolerant?

Old 06-01-2013, 01:03 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Were you STUPID enough to imply that YOUR hatred is acceptable, but my saying this is a problem between you and GOD is somehow bigoted, hate filled and archaic?
I don't hate you, I pitty you. I pitty the fact that you are unable to see the world as miraculous as it really is, but instead choose to see it through the limited looking glass of barbarians who knew no better. They had an excuse, you do not. That said, if you choose to live that way, all I ask is that you not attempt to infect others with the same limited view of the world.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
I'm really amazed that you people pushing the gay agenda don't recognize the insanity of this situation.

Be gay... Who cares?
Be with your partner... Who cares?

But that isn't good enough. No... you are adamant that others must change their behavior and their beliefs, not only accepting the gay agenda but downright embracing it enough to until society's very definition of marriage is changed to suit your view.

Who is intolerant?
I am not trying to do any of that.... I don't care what you believe or what you choose to accept or not accept.... just leave everyone else alone. It is YOU that is trying to force the beliefs on everyone else.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:09 AM

Quote:
I don't hate you, I pitty you. I pitty the fact that you are unable to see the world as miraculous as it really is, but instead choose to see it through the limited looking glass of barbarians who knew no better. They had an excuse, you do not. That said, if you choose to live that way, all I ask is that you not attempt to infect others with the same limited view of the world.

And all we ask is that you not attempt to indoctrinate and "infect" children into accepting and embracing your sick immorality, AND not attempt to redefine marriage as it has been throughout history.

You want to live immoral? Who cares?
You want men to sleep with men? Who cares?
You want women to sleep with women? Who cares?

But when you go after my children and grandchildren, telling them your immoral sickness is normal... I care.

The rest is between you and GOD.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:14 AM

Quote:
I am not trying to do any of that.... I don't care what you believe or what you choose to accept or not accept.... just leave everyone else alone. It is YOU that is trying to force the beliefs on everyone else.

If there was even a single ounce of truth to what you just said, people who hold views similar to mine would be demanding everyone else change their views. As it is, you are a damn LIAR because it is the Gay Agenda crowd who is trying to change society's views and rules on marriage.

Your not even smart enough to recognize how blatantly ignorant and devoid of any honesty your statement above was.

No... It is I who pities you. Let me know when you can be honest about who is trying to force their views upon society. Until then... I am done with you.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:18 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
It is no wonder that you don't recognize the difference between a choice, the behavior (an ACT of doing something) of an immoral marriage... and forcing that immorality upon society, and actually BEING BORN (with ZERO say in the matter) black because one or both of your parents are black.

There is no gay gene. If there was then it might be possible to have it passed from your parents, but that isn't the case like it is with being born black, or any other race.
Homosexuality is genetic. It's triggered most likely by epi-genes and hormones in fetal development. You have no clue what you're talking about, you just like to dismiss reality to support your prejudices.

Quote:
There is much evidence that being lesbian or homosexual is more related to your societal upbringing, and that it is a CHOICE, while at the same time there is ZERO evidence that any person is, was or will be born lesbian or homosexual.
No, actually 100 years of research has not shown a shred of evidence support it being a choice or due to upbringing. Again, you are ignorant.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:19 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:

Your not even smart enough to recognize how blatantly ignorant and devoid of any honesty your statement above was.
And my irony meter exploded.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:19 AM

Quote:
And all we ask is that you not attempt to indoctrinate and "infect" children into accepting and embracing your sick immorality, AND not attempt to redefine marriage as it has been throughout history.

You want to live immoral? Who cares?
You want men to sleep with men? Who cares?
You want women to sleep with women? Who cares?

But when you go after my children and grandchildren, telling them your immoral sickness is normal... I care.

The rest is between you and GOD.
I'm not going after your children lol. All I want is equality for everyone. Sue me.

Quote:
If there was even a single ounce of truth to what you just said, people who hold views similar to mine would be demanding everyone else change their views. As it is, you are a damn LIAR because it is the Gay Agenda crowd who is trying to change society's views and rules on marriage.

No... It is I who pities you. Let me know when you can be honest about who is trying to force their views upon society. Until then... I am done with you.
Guess I hit a nerve....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies