Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 11:26 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You only have to look at who attends the republican conventions. There are no minorities. The south is still very racist and they vote accordingly. It's not an ignorant way of thinking, it's just a fact to many.
Obviously you did not watch the 2012 Republican Convention.

In response to your post - .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 11:28 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Regardless of what party they support, the people who attend political conventions are typically crazy. There are in fact minorities at RNC conventions though.

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley Addresses Republican National Convention - YouTube

You know Nikki Haley right? The gov. of South Carolina? The woman who has been attacked by Democrats with racist, hate filled bigotry since the day she won the election.

Why has this conservation turned into nikke haley. Whatever lol The fact is that they are very few minorities in the republican party. You pretty much see older white males

Old 06-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I wish that liberals like yourself would quit buying the propaganda that your political masters sell you in order to gain votes, and understand what everyday people really want.

We want unity.

We want opportunity.

We want liberty.

Those ideals have no racial bounds - they are shared by all Americans.
You cant have unity when you claim those who disagree with your ideology are only "buying the propaganda".

You are a conservative(or atleast right leaning), you have a different ideology than i do, its a simple as that.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Obviously you did not watch the 2012 Republican Convention.

In response to your post - .
Oh yeah, the token minority was brought out lol Silly me. Look in the audience though.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:32 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Why has this conservation turned into nikke haley. Whatever lol The fact is that they are very few minorities in the republican party. You pretty much see older white males
You claimed that there are no minorities at RNC conventions and I posted a video of a minority female SPEAKING at the last RNC convention.

I'm not sure why you care so much about the racial makeup of the attendees at the RNC convention though. To me that means about as much as the makeup of any given NBA bench, should we automatically think that the NBA is racist because there are very few, if any white men playing in the NBA? Of course not, that would be silly right?

Old 06-01-2013, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah, the token minority was brought out lol Silly me. Look in the audience though.
Well that certainly didn't take long. I figured it would be at least a couple more pages before the left leaning freaks would start to show their true colors of bigotry and hate. I wonder how many "token minorities" the RNC convention would need to have before it would be considered good enough for Natalie.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:37 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You cant have unity when you claim those who disagree with your ideology are only "buying the propaganda".

You are a conservative(or atleast right leaning), you have a different ideology than i do, its a simple as that.
You and I may not agree on political ideology, but we should be able to agree that all Americans should be unified rather than diviided by human constructs, have opportunity to pursue their objectives, and have liberty to speak, practice or not practice a religion, and only be subject to the rule of law - not men(or women).

Old 06-01-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Well that certainly didn't take long. I figured it would be at least a couple more pages before the left leaning freaks would start to show their true colors of bigotry and hate. I wonder how many "token minorities" the RNC convention would need to have before it would be considered good enough for Natalie.

How about no token minorities for republicans. And that's exactly what they are to them. I am not a left leaning freak. I am from the south and saw racism first hand. The republican party has no use for minorities. It will come back to haunt them like it did the last election.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
[/b]

How about no token minorities for republicans. And that's exactly what they are to them. I am not a left leaning freak. I am from the south and saw racism first hand. The republican party has no use for minorities. It will come back to haunt them like it did the last election.
How about you drop the ignorance and hate by not referring to people as "token minorities" for starters?

Old 06-01-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
How about you drop the ignorance and hate by not referring to people as "token minorities" for starters?
I have no ignorance or hate. My reference to token minorities was aimed at how republicans use them. You see many minorities at democrat conventions. You don't see them at republican conventions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies