Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2013, 07:36 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You sound like you have some serious issues you really need to work through.
Do you really think so? I don't, but i think every last one of you PC are insane. I agree that about 1/2 of the population should not have a gun, the PC insane part.

Perhaps you would like to pay the debt society owes to me?

That is 2 lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I love San Francisco, it is a beautiful city to spend time in. There is a great sushi place over in the Mission District.

It sounded like you hate liberals more than you hate California and its economic power it has that helps fuel the economy of this country.
Oh no wonder.... frisco is a friggin loony bin in public. That place just needs a fence around it to be an asylum.

I didn't know you were that bad of a wacko fruitcake on meds probably... No friggin wonder .

The helpless by the helpless for the helpless.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:58 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,070,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
great return. i'm sure you learned that in the same place that taught you how to make and respond to valid points in an argument.

anything noteworthy or thought-provoking to contribute to the discussion, or are you here just to provoke liberal vs conservative bickering?
You have nothing, absolutely nothing even remotely resemling "noteworthy" or "though-provoking". You throw grenades, and cop tude when they are thrown back at you!!!!

Precious.

To further humilate your post, I have included a quote of some of my debate, which you apparently find noteworthless or thought not-provking..

California is a State - one of 50 (not 57 as Obama stated).

I agree with states's powers (only people have rights).The Constituion provided an over-arching Federal government with limited powers (See Article I Section 8 for a listing thereof). All other rights and powers (under the 10th Amerndment) are reserved for the states and the people. Basically, a central (Federal) government whose jurisdiction was a mile-wide and an inch deep, with the bulk of governance stemming from the States and local entities.

However, the Bill of Rights preserves certain inalienable fights intended to be sacrosanct from intrusion. Originally, there were 12 Articiles to the Bill of Rights, but only 10 were ratified. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is found in the second of those ratified Amendments, and is the guardian for all the rest.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
great return. i'm sure you learned that in the same place that taught you how to make and respond to valid points in an argument.

anything noteworthy or thought-provoking to contribute to the discussion, or are you here just to provoke liberal vs conservative bickering?
You didn't say anything really worth a reply. The PC insist that it's raining when the reality is they are pissing on our backs. The PC are insane. Every single thing they do and believe is based on shear insanity.

From the plastic clothing to the make they put on to everything they do eat and think. I guess you may be one of them.

The govt treats us like frogs in a pot of water and are turning up the heat.

They have already stripped of of most value such as money. If you are not 60 chances are you never held a dollar bill. That fake note that looks like one is just a debt note and is not backed up by squat and you can't even tell me or anyone what it is really worth.

Last week a guy sent me a PO money order for 25 bucks and 2 silver dimes! I looked up the dimes in terms of real value and these are each worth $2.07 cents... That makes gasoline a great bargain today. 2 dimes will buy a gallon and get you change back.

I find it interesting that the PC and the Demo's have the exact same solution to every problem no matter what the problem is.

Raised the TAXES!

Old 06-02-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
You have nothing, absolutely nothing even remotely resemling "noteworthy" or "though-provoking". You throw grenades, and cop tude when they are thrown back at you!!!!

Precious.

To further humilate your post, I have included a quote of some of my debate, which you apparently find noteworthless or thought not-provking..

California is a State - one of 50 (not 57 as Obama stated).

I agree with states's powers (only people have rights).The Constituion provided an over-arching Federal government with limited powers (See Article I Section 8 for a listing thereof). All other rights and powers (under the 10th Amerndment) are reserved for the states and the people. Basically, a central (Federal) government whose jurisdiction was a mile-wide and an inch deep, with the bulk of governance stemming from the States and local entities.

However, the Bill of Rights preserves certain inalienable fights intended to be sacrosanct from intrusion. Originally, there were 12 Articiles to the Bill of Rights, but only 10 were ratified. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is found in the second of those ratified Amendments, and is the guardian for all the rest.

Geeze great minds .... LOL we posted 120 seconds apart

Old 06-02-2013, 08:05 PM

7,072 posts, read 9,617,672 times
I am going to my local Gander Mountain tomorrow to buy several 30-round AR clips. I just got an e-mail stating a new shipment arrived.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
You were in all of California for one day? It is a huge state for just one day. Though I do want to visit the New Hampshire and Vermont area, I have heard it is very beautiful up there. More than likely a road trip in my future.
I didn't say that... I rode my motorcycle from NH to Cal and i left here on one day and i didn't get back here for 10 months.

You can visit NH and Vt, just leave your PC baggage at the border. Vt is far freer for guns than any other other state. All you need to in order to buy and carry a concealed hand gun there is a Vt driver's lic.

That's all you need to open carry in NH but in NH you can't open carry and drive with a loaded gun unless you have the concealed carry permit.

Being this is OPEN CARRY Season in NH and the fact I have the permit which is good 4 years for 10 bucks I can open carry on my motorcycle with a loaded gun.

It's LEGAL, and a point you pipe dreamers don't seem to get.

You PC base the crap you say on what ever BS makes you FEEL GOOD.

You never get it that what we say about guns is the LAW.

This BS in cal won't be the LAW. This is illegal tax and BS! But we have come to understand what BS cal does Mass, NY NJ Md and assorted others will follow.

Start this BS in NH and there will be WAR.

NH STATE troopers swore an oath to defend and up hold the cons not that idiot in office and not the governor. My son is in the NG and he and all his guys took that oath and my son is a Lt and so no little jack ass with a M-16 is going to get a chance to shoot dear old dad see?

I made a fubar error the NG has the M-4 real ones

The revolution won't be for very long as just about everyone the PC can think of to fight that war for the PC took the OATH.

The rev will just boil down to removing a few idiots from their offices while they kick and screech and get tossed in the pokey to await trail. I just hope that happens on a friday evening on a 3 day weekend....

Old 06-02-2013, 08:41 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I didn't say that... I rode my motorcycle from NH to Cal and i left here on one day and i didn't get back here for 10 months.

You can visit NH and Vt, just leave your PC baggage at the border. Vt is far freer for guns than any other other state. All you need to in order to buy and carry a concealed hand gun there is a Vt driver's lic.

That's all you need to open carry in NH but in NH you can't open carry and drive with a loaded gun unless you have the concealed carry permit.

Being this is OPEN CARRY Season in NH and the fact I have the permit which is good 4 years for 10 bucks I can open carry on my motorcycle with a loaded gun.

This BS in cal won't be the LAW. This is illegal tax and BS! But we have come to understand what BS cal does Mass, NY NJ Md and assorted others will follow.

NH STATE troopers swore an oath to defend and up hold the cons not that idiot in office and not the governor. My son is in the NG and he and all his guys took that oath and my son is a Lt and so no little jack ass with a M-16 is going to get a chance to shoot dear old dad see?

The revolution won't be for very long as just about everyone the PC can think of to fight that war for the PC took the OATH.

The rev will just boil down to removing a few idiots from their offices while they kick and screech and get tossed in the pokey to await trail. I just hope that happens on a friday evening on a 3 day weekend....
Did that rant make you feel better? I don't own a gun, so I am not really concerned what the gun laws are in New Hampshire.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:45 PM

50,281 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

Sir, If I am ever up there I am going to look you up and lunch is on me

Old 06-02-2013, 08:50 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,070,826 times
Quote:
Did that rant make you feel better? I don't own a gun, so I am not really concerned what the gun laws are in New Hampshire.
It is sad, and a sad commentary on our contemporary education system that you would utter such stupidity.

We are people, citizens, fellow citizens, of a nation. Historically, the greatest threat to the well-being of a people, is their government, most have been tyranical. The forces of evil, of a lust for power,respect no calender, no chart, no map - for thy are eternal an omnipresent.

As citizens, we shoud all stand four-square in defense of all of our rights, and the rights of all us. Remember the old bit of wisdom that went something like "I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"?

Don't you understand, that while you may chooe not to bear arms, that you should stand up for those who do, just as those who do keep arms should stand up for your right of speech, or vote, or redress of grievance.

Is it all about you and your little tiny pea size world-view, or is there any hope of a bigger-picture ever coming into focus in your "outlook".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies