Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 06:15 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times

Advertisements

I'd purposely buy all my Ammo on line, in Nevada or Arizona as I passed through those states.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 06:17 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That's illegal BS and it will start the next civil war jack. These democrats should be tarred and feathered and run out of the state. Fired not recalled, and forced to either leave the USA forever or maybe severe out the rest of their miserable lives in a federal pen. Don't look forward to that ever taking place in NH. If it does there will be WAR and I won't mind dying in it.

I went for a MC ride today in Open Carry. You should have seen the looks!

pantie wetters abound.
The constitution gives itself the right to abolish itself. If it's illegal, then you can try the law in court, right?

Old 06-01-2013, 06:18 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
It's how they were getting by existing laws in California. You need a "tool" to remove the magazine for it to be legal.

Keep in mind this is existing law.

Thordson Customs Ultimate Bullet Button Tool, "Ingenuity Over Tyranny" - YouTube
Thanks. Another bug DUH working backwards because of cali... I have no idea if any states have ever gone to war with another state, and if they have I sure never heard of it, but i think it just might be time.

Cali and their BS needs to be stopped. At least the sheep are already close to the sea so herding them the rest of the way should be a problem I think some locals might help.

Bullet buttons do not exist in NH USA. A total duh.....

Old 06-01-2013, 06:20 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Awesome, good for California with getting that done.
What do those "laws" solve, exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehurricanekid View Post
the constitution gives itself the right to abolish itself. If it's illegal, then you can try the law in court, right?
huh?

I have been meaning to ask you... YOU sent me a request to be friends, but we don't appear to see eye to eye on a thing.. Why did you make that request?

I almost took 7you off the list but thought i would ask. Your even closer now.

9,828 posts, read 9,409,015 times
If it upsets the RWNJs/gun nuts, it must be good.

I'm all for these laws. The gun obsession in this country is idiotic.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:22 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,403,189 times
Bullet Buttons sound so cute, how could anybody want to ban that?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Old 06-01-2013, 06:25 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Bullet buttons do not exist in NH USA. A total duh.....
I don't think they exist in most states, certainly not in the fine state of PA. PA anf NH are like the tep kids of northeast where gun legislation is concerned. I can legally posses fully automatic firearm here if I wanted to go through the process. Inatanst background checks, open carry, castle doctrine.... The only thing missing is I have to get permit from Sheriff for concealed carry but hose are usually issued on the spot without any hassle.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What do those "laws" solve, exactly?
In this case it will punish the law abiding but not the criminals. Probably ups won't ship ammo to a private residence in cal now. A 'Compromise' from the past at some point.

Of course thisb 50 bucks for the permit is subject to BS by haters, grabbers and the elite. And of course the fee's for permit will be used to further limit freedoms and things to do with guns in general.

I hope all the gun and ammo makers refuse to sell so much as thumbtacks to Cal for any use to include the National Guard and the police.

Let Cal go completely un-armed for every one that counts every last one. No body guards allowed for the elite, not even for MMA body guards.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:27 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I'm all for these laws.
Get it passed through a constitutional amendment then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies