Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 11:40 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Huckabee is pretty good at dispensing nonfactual hatred. His show should air today giving the OP an outlet to vent his pent up anger.
Oh yeah, that is right. Huckabee is a great Con to give poor information that should match the needs of the OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 11:52 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,284,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
1. The police is responsible for my safety! Not only I am not responsible for my own safety, I am going to stripe everybody else' ability to protect themselves.
I think it's more a matter of not living in fear in the first place. And I don't think anyone in the US is trying to ban and/or confiscate all firearms. It's certainly not a mainstream Democratic position. Firearm regulations have only relaxed under Obama, in fact.

Quote:
2. The rich need to pay their fair share while I am responsible for little to no tax but the rich still need to pay more so that I can enjoy more the welfare and continue to pay no tax.
Hmm. I thought it's the right-wing Republican teabaggers who were whining about their taxes.

Quote:
3. The rich moved jobs to China while I was the one who voted for tax and minimal wage increases so that the cost of doing business in America is much higher but I am not responsible for that.
Again, it's the right who offers tax-breaks to companies who offshore jobs.

Quote:
4. I took up the loans that I couldn't afford and broke my sincere promise in writing to pay back the money, which in turn bankrupted a bunch of bankers but it's the bankers who caused financial crisis through their "predatory lending practice". It's their fault to lend me the money!
Dunno what you're talking about. The only loan of consequence I ever took out was my student loan, which I paid off in full when I bought low and sold high. You must be talking about someone else.

It's interesting that you think that every single person who suffered during your recent housing woes is a liberal, though. Personally I think you're just looking for an excuse to not blame banks for the actions of banks because you're a right-winger and right-wingers support banks.

Quote:
5. The rich don't create jobs through their investment while I was the one who wanted to tax them more so that they have less to invest.
So you're mad at liberals for not pretending trickle-down economics doesn't work after watching it not work for the past thirty years or so. "The rich", by which I suppose you mean corporations, are raking in record profits. They have the money to invest. And yet, unemployment is what it is. Businesses hire when they have work that needs doing. They have that when there is demand for their products and services. That arises when the population has money to spend. Jobs are created from the bottom up, not the top down.

Funny that you accuse liberals of both supporting taxes and not wanting to take responsibility at the same time.

Quote:
Let me try to get into a liberal's mind
Pretty much a bust, sorry.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:56 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,008 times
Liberals take no responsibility. They just want to 'take'...literally. Liberals offer absolutely nothing. Zero. They are worthless to society. If all liberals would go 'poof' and be gone the U.S. would be a far, far better place.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Liberals take no responsibility. They just want to 'take'...literally. Liberals offer absolutely nothing. Zero. They are worthless to society. If all liberals would go 'poof' and be gone the U.S. would be a far, far better place.
Why not propose a conservative only part of the country and you guys can fill it and do whatever you like....oh wait, we already have that and we call it Texas.

Have you ever thought about taking responsibility for yourself instead of blaming liberals for everything?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:04 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,563,173 times
Still waiting for an answer. :-)

Old 06-02-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Still waiting for an answer. :-)
Oh sweetie, no one is gonna play with your bait, maybe try Stormfront, I am sure plenty of people there would be willing to answer all of your questions.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:10 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,563,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh sweetie, no one is gonna play with your bait, maybe try Stormfront, I am sure plenty of people there would be willing to answer all of your questions.
That's ok as it only proves my point. :-)

Old 06-02-2013, 12:22 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
I think it's more a matter of not living in fear in the first place. And I don't think anyone in the US is trying to ban and/or confiscate all firearms. It's certainly not a mainstream Democratic position. Firearm regulations have only relaxed under Obama, in fact.
You created a new account just to come here and repeat those lies? Lies that are proven every other week as one democrat after another proposes laws trying to ban firearms? Are you really that ignorant, or simply that dishonest?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:25 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
And what, exactly IS your point?

To pick a fight or find agreement?
Nobody's going to bite, so if it's the first, you just wasted effort and server space.

If it's the second, try Wingnut Newz Daily.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:30 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
What responsibility would you like to take, liberals? Let me try to get into a liberal's mind:

1. The police is responsible for my safety! Not only I am not responsible for my own safety, I am going to stripe everybody else' ability to protect themselves.

2. The rich need to pay their fair share while I am responsible for little to no tax but the rich still need to pay more so that I can enjoy more the welfare and continue to pay no tax.

3. The rich moved jobs to China while I was the one who voted for tax and minimal wage increases so that the cost of doing business in America is much higher but I am not responsible for that.

4. I took up the loans that I couldn't afford and broke my sincere promise in writing to pay back the money, which in turn bankrupted a bunch of bankers but it's the bankers who caused financial crisis through their "predatory lending practice". It's their fault to lend me the money!

5. The rich don't create jobs through their investment while I was the one who wanted to tax them more so that they have less to invest.
Be prepard to wonder around aimlessly because there will be no directional signs, no street names, no magnetic north to use a compass and up is down, left is right. In fact, everything can change at any time and there will be no warning except for all the screeching...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies