Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 06:52 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times

Advertisements

"A white supremacist who named his oldest son Adolf Hitler strolled into a New Jersey courthouse yesterday dressed in full Nazi regalia — to try to convince a judge to allow him visitation with his toddler, Heinrich"
“I just want to be a dad. I just want to prove I’m a good father, because I am . . . So what if I’m a Nazi, who cares?’’

Now, as much as I hate to say it...he has a point. I mean, his kid was taken away from him because he named him "Adolf Hitler", but not letting him see the kid at all?

Granted, I do think it is abusive to name the kid "Hitler", but he should at least get to see the kid.

But really, why is it always the ugliest, sorriest looking people who insist they are the "master race?"

Nazi dad appears at court for visitation hearing in Third Reich uniform - NYPOST.com

EDIT: and you know, I am child free...but the way so many idiots like this guy breed, I am starting to reconsider. I have half a mind to have a daughter and son named "Hans Scholl [last name]" and "Sophie Scholl [last name]" to balance the universe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 06:56 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
What a freaking intellectual giant this guy is. Ironically he's a great endorsement of Hitler's forced sterilization policy.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:01 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Another interesting story that those reporting come up way short in providing the needed information here.

Quote:
Campbell and his now-estranged wife, Deborah, had their four children taken away from them in 2010 amid charges of violence in their Holland Township home.
Now violence in the home is a valid reason to remove the kids but generally the parents are allowed to undergo programs to address their violence to get their kids back.

Was that done here? Are they keeping the kids from him only because he is a jerk? That's not a good enough reason.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:02 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
"A white supremacist who named his oldest son Adolf Hitler strolled into a New Jersey courthouse yesterday dressed in full Nazi regalia — to try to convince a judge to allow him visitation with his toddler, Heinrich"
“I just want to be a dad. I just want to prove I’m a good father, because I am . . . So what if I’m a Nazi, who cares?’’

Now, as much as I hate to say it...he has a point. I mean, his kid was taken away from him because he named him "Adolf Hitler", but not letting him see the kid at all?

Granted, I do think it is abusive to name the kid "Hitler", but he should at least get to see the kid.

But really, why is it always the ugliest, sorriest looking people who insist they are the "master race?"

Nazi dad appears at court for visitation hearing in Third Reich uniform - NYPOST.com

EDIT: and you know, I am child free...but the way so many idiots like this guy breed, I am starting to reconsider. I have half a mind to have a daughter and son named "Hans Scholl [last name]" and "Sophie Scholl [last name]" to balance the universe.
my understanding of the situation is that there was more to it than the naming of the children. I don't think kids should just be taken away due to poor naming. but seriously, who comes into a court room dressed as a Nazi to make some kind of point when seeing their child is on the line? sounds like the courts made the right call here.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:04 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,652,251 times
It says the children were taken away in 2010 because of reports of violence in the home and 3 have already been adopted. I've never heard of kids in foster care being put up for adoption that fast. Is that normal?

Old 06-04-2013, 07:05 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
my understanding of the situation is that there was more to it than the naming of the children. I don't think kids should just be taken away due to poor naming. but seriously, who comes into a court room dressed as a Nazi to make some kind of point when seeing their child is on the line? sounds like the courts made the right call here.
The guy indeed seems to care more about his beliefs than he does his kids. That makes it hard to have much compassion for his situation if he is being improperly singled out, but as has been noted many times, it's cases like this that was the reason for our rights to be placed in the Constitution, not the easy cases.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:06 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
He doesn't understand that a role playing game of "Nazi" is not the same as real life. I believe he is mentally unstable.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
perfect case for the aclu.... unless there is more to the story

Old 06-04-2013, 07:16 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
He doesn't understand that a role playing game of "Nazi" is not the same as real life. I believe he is mentally unstable.
me too. even most harden criminals know to show up to court in a suit or nice dress suit for a woman. when I was younger and went to traffic court A LOT I used to dress up in my very best.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:19 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
me too. even most harden criminals know to show up to court in a suit or nice dress suit for a woman. when I was younger and went to traffic court A LOT I used to dress up in my very best.
Not only that but this "Nazi uniform"....what is it? Do all people in the Nazi party, as exists in the political area today, wear uniforms? Is he also pretending to be in the military? Why does he make himself up to look like Hitler? It's a regular costume party in his head isn't it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies