Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 12:55 AM

571 posts, read 790,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by archon445 View Post
I'm not insinuating though. They are unteachable. If this fact is racist then that doesn't make me a racist. That makes reality racist.

So if you want to point the finger and accuse someone of being racist then blame nazi reality.
Lol, so yeah, like I said, you're the definition of racist. That's like someone claiming that they aren't anti-Semitic because "Jews really are the anti-Christ".

Last edited by punkfan39126; 06-05-2013 at 01:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2013, 12:56 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times
Quote:
This. ^

Good to see people who are able to side step political correctness and call it like it is. +rep for you sir

Personally, I call a spade a spade.

Old 06-05-2013, 12:59 AM

Quote:
The issue of s*** schools is not a partisan one.

Rahm Emanuel, Marxist Americas right hand man, has just shut down over 50 schools, all black dominated. The biggest school closing in history.

Even the leftist agree that black schools and black children are unteachable.

He didn't close them because they were failing or because they were dangerous or because they were black, he closed them to save money. And in doing so he endangered the health and safety of many kids, who now will have to cross gang territorial boundaries to get to school. Way to go, libs!

Old 06-05-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombocom View Post
Strange there aren't any 15,000 dollar a year private schools in the ghetto, astute observation.

It's conservatives who want to make private schools affordable and available in the ghetto, can't blame liberals for the absence of such schools in the ghetto.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:08 AM

73,007 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
The issue of s*** schools is not a partisan one.

Rahm Emanuel, Marxist Americas right hand man, has just shut down over 50 schools, all black dominated. The biggest school closing in history.

Even the leftist agree that black schools and black children are unteachable.
Well, here is something to put a whole in your way of thinking. I'm Black, and I have a university diploma. My father also has a university diploma. I have Black friends and family members with university diplomas. Blacks with university diplomas are at higher levels than ever before in history. Your assumption that all Black children are unteachable is a lie. If that was true, I wouldn't have a diploma. If that was true, my father wouldn't have a diploma. What would have to say about all the Black people who have a decent education, who have made it? This is not a rhetorical question. I'm requiring an answer from you. If I was so unteachable. then why did I win the geography bee for my middle school ALL 3 years, and went to the state level geography bee?

Old 06-05-2013, 01:15 AM

156 posts, read 116,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And yet, as I watched the video, I found many Black kids who wanted to learn, who were teachable, who just needed to get away from a rough environment.
What if there was only 2 or 3 of them out of 400 that was like that though? For all we know ABC edited the video very heavily.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkfan39126 View Post
Lol, so yeah, like I said, you're the definition of racist. That's like someone claiming that they aren't anti-Semitic because "Jews really are the anti-Christ".
I'm not a racist because I myself didn't make it so. If they're unteachable they're unteachable. That's not my fault and that doesn't make me a racist to point that out. You're just playing a race card because it's a convenient excuse.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34
Hispanics don't face what problems? dangerous schools? get real.

Quote:
I don't hear about violent hispanic cities, schools or neighborhoods. Only black.

I'm as real as it gets.

Not a brilliant reply to a Californian. There are cities in California where blacks are being violently displaced by Hispanics, who believe that some neighborhoods, schools, and cities are not big enough for two "razas" to coexist.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, here is something to put a whole in your way of thinking. I'm Black, and I have a university diploma. My father also has a university diploma. I have Black friends and family members with university diplomas. Blacks with university diplomas are at higher levels than ever before in history. Your assumption that all Black children are unteachable is a lie. If that was true, I wouldn't have a diploma. If that was true, my father wouldn't have a diploma. What would have to say about all the Black people who have a decent education, who have made it? This is not a rhetorical question. I'm requiring an answer from you. If I was so unteachable. then why did I win the geography bee for my middle school ALL 3 years, and went to the state level geography bee?
Well I'm sorry but facts don't lie.

Black graduation rates are 20% lower than hispanic graduation rates yet hispanics are significantly poorer. So it's not poverty.

Besides. There's always exceptions to rules.

Not every asian gets good grades either.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangEater82 View Post
I actually have to call bull**** on this.

My parents were lucky enough to send me and my brothers to a private school. It was in the middle of a ghetto. I have driven home from school and have had some yell "get out my hood whiteboy" and throw an empty beer bottle at my car before.

I do admit since it was a private school, it had the ability to pick and choose its applicants, and kick out the bad seeds, while a public school couldn't.

Funny thing is my mom teached/teaches at the school that pulls from the ghetto in the same area.

aka "40 ounce missile" (TM Mircea)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies