Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 10:12 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Haha, What's crazy about that?

I pretty much agree though that Jones is a hack but some things he covers should be explored by our Media, if we had an effective one.
I think of a hack as a mouthpiece for some agenda or corporate interest, Hannity, Maddow, Oz, they are hacks.
Alex does his own infommercials selling products that are useful and support his operation. He is beholding to no one, and no political party. He cannot be controlled, which makes him a threat to the globalist agenda, who don't want to be exposed. An ignorant populace can be easily programmed and manipulated.
Think what you want about him, but he is a constant source of irritation to these powerful elite that operate from the shadows in secrecy. They are the problem, not him.
The topic is the Bilderberg Group and what plans they are making for our future. These are the puppet masters.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:15 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I think of a hack as a mouthpiece for some agenda or corporate interest, Hannity, Maddow, Oz, they are hacks.
Alex does his own infommercials selling products that are useful and support his operation. He is beholding to no one, and no political party. He cannot be controlled, which makes him a threat to the globalist agenda, who don't want to be exposed. An ignorant populace can be easily programmed and manipulated.
Think what you want about him, but he is a constant source of irritation to these powerful elite that operate from the shadows in secrecy. They are the problem, not him.
The topic is the Bilderberg Group and what plans they are making our future.
The same can be said for Ron Paul. And the same labels were applied to him in order to get what he was trying to say dismissed by the masses.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:17 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
The topic is the Bilderberg Group and what plans they are making our future.

Here is a question... playing devil's advocate and all.... If he is a threat to the globalist agenda, for exposing them, why don't they just take him out? Regardless, if people don't want to believe him, or think he is a goof, why wouldn't they just make him disappear?

Old 06-05-2013, 10:18 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
The topic is the Bilderberg Group and what plans they are making for our future. These are the puppet masters.

When you screech that everything is a conspiracy like Jones does, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:45 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Here is a question... playing devil's advocate and all.... If he is a threat to the globalist agenda, for exposing them, why don't they just take him out? Regardless, if people don't want to believe him, or think he is a goof, why wouldn't they just make him disappear?
I have thought about that and wondered the same thing. As long as he is considered a fringe character, and labelled a conspiracy theorist, those that are led by group think will not bother to look beyond what the manipulators say on forums like this. Alex and other alternative media is for independents that are willing to make up their own minds, away from the noise of the herd. Alex is not alone anymore, there is a movement out there that seeks truth, so other would fill the gap should something happen to Alex. It would also look very suspicious and could backfire on them, bringing more unwanted attention. It's much easier to just post a tin foil hat and use ridicule. The sheep will follow that lead.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:54 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times
Quote:

I only call him a hack because sometimes it seems that his purpose is to bury any legitimate collusion or conspiracy underneath all the crazy conspiracy claims. Although, as I said earlier he does cover some good stories, like the Bilderberg meeting but you can't just instantly label everything a conspiracy like Sandy Hook or Boston or it distorts the coverage of real collusion and conspiracy which exists between our Federal Government and Multi-National Corporations.

Besides, why would CNN even host Alex Jones if he were such a threat to the establishment?

Old 06-05-2013, 10:58 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
I have thought about that and wondered the same thing. As long as he is considered a fringe character, and labelled a conspiracy theorist, those that are led by group think will not bother to look beyond what the manipulators say on forums like this. Alex and other alternative media is for independents that are willing to make up their own minds, away from the noise of the herd. Alex is not alone anymore, there is a movement out there that seeks truth, so other would fill the gap should something happen to Alex. It would also look very suspicious and could backfire on them, bringing more unwanted attention. It's much easier to just post a tin foil hat and use ridicule. The sheep will follow that lead.

Thank you for the response, and that is kind of the feeling I get. I don't buy into EVERY single conspiracy out there, because there is some outlandish s*** out there! There are a few that I have questions about. Again, the way I see it, I rule nothing out. Furthermore, in a country where the number 1 Ammendment is freedom of speech, and those in power try like Hell via the MSM to label them as kooks, and try to silence them, it makes me think... WTF are they trying to hide? Not to mention the truth hurts.

As I said the tin foil reference is played out, and IMO is just a deflection, which tells me the masses have been trained well.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:02 AM

2,635 posts, read 3,511,205 times
Dang, I still have my access pass for this year. I had to cancel my reservations at the last minute, but at least I'm still good for the CFR meeting. Anybody want them?

Old 06-05-2013, 11:05 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post

Well since the meetings were first established in..what...1954, they're sure taking their time on the globalist thing.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:10 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
I read that they offered Barack a job parking cars for the event.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies