U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 AM

90,377 posts, read 109,266,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
If you can't stand taking what you dish out, stop posting. Problem solved.
I have not personally attacked you, ever!
Rate this post positively

Old 07-01-2013, 10:10 AM

74,947 posts, read 35,048,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I have not personally attacked you, ever!
Just like Obama never makes statements about himself that are ridiculously easy to prove false? (posted with heavy sarcasm)

Get real. Go back and read your posts over the past several years.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:53 AM

24,233 posts, read 11,699,997 times
Quote:
False.

You're trying to stretch that definition.... Your twisted interpretation.....
my definition? my interpretation?

wow! are you under the impression that i'm a contributor to several competing dictionaries?

i gave direct quotes and links to current dictionary definitions from several different sources. your reply was the text book definition of cognitive dissonance. you accepted what you want to believe and reject what contradicts that belief. you didn't even attempt to make an argument that the definitions that concurred with your view were from a more authoritative source. your rebuttal to the definitions that contradicted you was simply " that's false because i say so! " ( a statement usually reserved for 4 year olds in the middle of a temper tantrum ).

Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 AM

20,893 posts, read 14,609,631 times
Quote:
From the very first sentence of the article: Fails to say they are one.
Asked and answered.

And by the way....

Obama is a natural born US citizen and fully eligible for the position he has now held for 4 1/2 years,

Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 AM

8,347 posts, read 6,466,318 times

Old 07-01-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
No, you just made a fool of yourself.
it's always good to get the opinion of someone with lots of experience.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Let's leave IC's desperate school of trivial red herring aside.....
agreed. it is a red herring and it is off-topic.

IC, please start a new thread about your claim that "obama lied about being born to a single mother" and i'll be happy to re-post the previous dictionary definitions and probably add some more ( wether the confirm or contradict your viewpoint ).

Old 07-01-2013, 11:49 AM

74,947 posts, read 35,048,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
my interpretation?
Your interpretation, yes.

It's quite clear that a single mom at the time of a child's birth is an unmarried woman. It's also quite clear from Hawaii's 'supposedly valid' documents that not only was Obama's mother MARRIED to his father when he was born, but that she lived with his father as his wife in Honolulu. So states the 1964 divorce filings submitted by none other than Obama's mother's attorney.

Obama = LIAR, FRAUD

Old 07-01-2013, 11:54 AM

20,893 posts, read 14,609,631 times
Quote:
Blah, blah, blah, blah.... and a pony.

Barack Obama is a natural born US citizen and fully eligible for the position he holds.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:58 AM

7,541 posts, read 5,701,558 times
Quote:
Nope. You are given defintions in BASIC English, and you have shown in the past that you are unable to understand simple words.

That's not our problem. I suggest you take a remedial English Class, or an ESL class seeing as English isn't something you understand.

Quote:
It's quite clear that a single mom at the time of a child's birth is an unmarried woman.
It's quite clear that you show that you don't know what you are talking about. Single mom can mean a mother who is estranged from her husband; a wife of a soldier who is deployed; a divorced mother; a woman who is still married, but the husband is not in the picture.

Only YOU have chosen to believe in 1 out of over 20 definitions of "single mom". That's not our problem. I suggest you take a remedial English Class, or an ESL class seeing as English isn't something you understand.

Quote:
It's also quite clear from Hawaii's 'supposedly valid' documents that not only was Obama's mother MARRIED to his father when he was born, but that she lived with his father as his wife in Honolulu.
and it shows that she was LIVING at her parents address at the time of Obama's birth. And it's also known that she was having a strained relationship with her husband, probably due to schooling, since she wanted to go to Seattle, and HE was intending to move onto Harvard. Two schools at nearly opposite ends of the United States.

A couple can still show up together (at events) or say they are living together, even though they are apart.

Quote:
So states the 1964 divorce filings submitted by none other than Obama's mother's attorney.
My cousin who divorced from his wife, still used their home address as his point of contact, despite not living with her in their house for over 2 years.

Quote:
Obama = LIAR, FRAUD
the only liars and frauds are birthers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.