Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2013, 06:45 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

interesting tid-bit...

orly has a rant about arpaio and zullo where she directly contacts hayes:

A great Kabuki theater in Phoenix, a review of current status of ObamaForgery case by attorney Orly Taitz | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

this i found interesting from the email exchange between orly and hayes:

HAYES: "Mr. Zullo and I have an agreement that I will not perform work for anyone else pertaining to the matter."

that doesn't sound the the deal of an official investigation, that sounds like a person trying to protect the content of an upcoming book.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:19 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
All we have to go on is what Columbia Professor Henry Graff said..
Any who genuinely believes "that's all we have" probably also believes that the earth is a flat disk surrounded by seven solid domes and the stars are lamps hanging from the ceiling.

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Occidental and Columbia

Old 06-08-2013, 08:51 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop101 View Post
My daughter attends a high school with around 3,000 students. She is a member of the band, the choir, the photography club, the honors society, and the Spanish club. She is by no means a quiet or shy child.

I recently met the head of the English department for her school at a social gathering. I asked her if she knew or knew of my daughter. She has never met her or heard her name.
You don't major in English in high school. The Columbia Professor who states he never taught Obama and neither did any of his colleagues in his department taught students who earned their degree in what Obama claims his Columbia degree is in. They HAD to take those classes to meet Columbia degree requirements.

ANOTHER odd Obama inconsistency...

In his own book, "Dreams from My Father," Obama writes that his father, Obama Sr., had children with at least four different women, two of them American, two African. When Obama Sr. died in 1982, lawyers contacted anyone who might have claim to the estate. Obama further states in the book, quoting his half sister... "So of all of the Old Man’s kids, Mark’s claim is the only one that’s uncontested."
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance - Barack Obama - Google Books

Obama's claim to his share of his father's estate was contested? Why? According to the State of Hawaii's supposed claim, Obama Sr. is listed as Obama's father right on Obama's birth certificate.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
I don't know enough. I know that the idea of a forged birth certificate is he isn't really president, but what's Columbia have to do with it?
More inconsistencies, along with the one from Obama's own book I just posted above.

Old 06-08-2013, 09:07 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,520,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
It has been revealed that Hawaiian court certified document expert witness named Reed Hayes is a registered democrat and that he was a client in the past hired by the one law firm who defended Obama in many eligibility lawsuits, Perkins Coie. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lead investigator of the Cold Case Posse confirmed this new information. He said during a interview yesterday:

""This ought to serve as a warning shot across the bow to the naysayers of our criminal investigation in the Obama fraud case. The impressive credentials of Mr. Hayes, and the fact that he has testified in court cases for Perkins-Coie coupled with the fact that Mr. Hayes is a registered Democrat, demonstrates the integrity of our investigation and our conviction that we possess incontrovertible evidence to back our case. It must be emphasized that we possess much more evidence similar to this revelation that we have not yet released for public information."

For more on Reed Hayes past and the reaction by Obama supporters listen below.

Sheriff Joe's Certified Document Fraud Examiner A Democrat - 6/5/2013 - YouTube
Audio Boom: Sheriff Joe's Certified Document Fraud Examiner Registered Democrat | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
Even if true, this is water under the bridge. You're not going to change he was elected and had 8 years to screw the country.

Old 06-08-2013, 09:19 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Barry Soetoro - FOREIGN STUDENT

Old 06-08-2013, 09:22 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Barry Soetoro - FOREIGN STUDENT

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID

Old 06-08-2013, 09:36 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
That is most certainly NOT "all we know". We know all the information in the post above yours, information from official Columbia sources, not some azz-hat prof!
Do you always put your trust in institutions over individuals in and of the institution?

All it takes to be president of the United States is an outgoing personality and the ability to read script.

The team provides everything else.

Old 06-08-2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Do you always put your trust in institutions over individuals in and of the institution?

All it takes to be president of the United States is an outgoing personality and the ability to read script.
And when Obama sees the script is missing missing, look out!

Obama UTTERLY fails at extemporaneous speaking, even when he's supposed to be well-informed on the issue ...

Video: Obama snaps at staff after realizing his prepared remarks are missing - YouTube

Old 06-08-2013, 10:01 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Yes let's just hone in mispronunciations and misspeak, but forget all politicians do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxUXmLCRIJE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzfN6bI70fE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies