Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2013, 10:38 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,274,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
The children aren't at fault for any of this. Why make them suffer to prove your point? Or do you simply not care if some child is starving as long as it doesn't impact you at all? Yes, I know it sounds like "won't someone think of the children??" But in this case, that's exactly it. I am in no way supporting welfare mooches and people who father multiple children without a way to support them, but we can't just go letting kids starve.

Well, I'd say it was the man's dick that shot the sperm that created this whole mess. Or, does that not fit in with your "I am man, we rule" ideology?
Then I have a better idea: You whip out YOUR checkbook and write checks to these mothers every month, so the rest of society doesn't have too. You care "so much about the children." You won't, of course, which makes you as hypocritical and morally bankrupt as the guy who knocked up all these women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2013, 10:44 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
bullhead city, right across the Colorado from one of my fav gambling spots, Laughlin. I imagine there is some real springer type isht going on out there with all those trailer parks.
We've got our share and I ain't real happy.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:04 AM

14,482 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
People are supposed to be smarter than animals. Sadly, some of them are not.

20yrsinBranson
This guy would qualify as a salmon.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:14 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
The children aren't at fault for any of this. Why make them suffer to prove your point? Or do you simply not care if some child is starving as long as it doesn't impact you at all? Yes, I know it sounds like "won't someone think of the children??" But in this case, that's exactly it. I am in no way supporting welfare mooches and people who father multiple children without a way to support them, but we can't just go letting kids starve.

Well, I'd say it was the man's dick that shot the sperm that created this whole mess. Or, does that not fit in with your "I am man, we rule" ideology?
The bottom line is who is going to get pregnant the man or the woman? If I am the woman and I don't want to get pregnant well I will make damn sure it doesnt happen. Yes the sperm donor idiot shot the loads, but they let him and did it with no protection. They dont get the free pass. All involved are idiots.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:45 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
So What do the pro-life, anti-sex education (Pro Abstinence Only), anti-birth control folks have to say about this?

Deadbeat Dad Fathers 22 Children By 14 Women - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

He would have to work 3-4 full time jobs a day, in order to catch up on his back child support payments, yet he spends his money on the Lottery; not counting to STAY current with his child support payments.

Bet that all 22 children and mothers are living on welfare or some sort of government support.
Most of us are not anti birth control, we are anti let insurance and the state pay for it. I mean seriously, the man couldn't afford a few bucks for some condoms and/or some spermacide?

Besides, in reading the article, birth control wouldn't help, he likes having a lot of kids
Quote:
He said by having all these children it helps his Shaw family legacy live on.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:56 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
What about the women.....they are scammers * 100000 compared to this guy.
I agree 1000000%.

Old 06-08-2013, 06:36 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,978 times
The entire problem is that this less-than-an-animal moron saw the issue as a HOLE!

I say cut them all off welfare. Let them survive on their own.

Quote:
Nope you of course, as everyone else, don't see the issue as a whole.

Old 06-08-2013, 06:37 AM

937 posts, read 1,134,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I blame the women and the welfare state for this sad state if affairs
Both, women and men are responsible for the sad state of affairs.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:04 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Both, women and men are responsible for the sad state of affairs.
Naw IMHO it's all the women's fault. None of them were raped. Again we are told men have no rights over a woman's reproductive rights. He is just a spectator in all of these births if that.

In the game of biology he is the winner, society however is the loser. This is what happens when you have a welfare state, it's an extreme example but it's only made possible because someone else is picking up the dime.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:10 AM

20 posts, read 13,453 times
Quote:
So What do the pro-life, anti-sex education (Pro Abstinence Only), anti-birth control folks have to say about this?

Deadbeat Dad Fathers 22 Children By 14 Women - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

He would have to work 3-4 full time jobs a day, in order to catch up on his back child support payments, yet he spends his money on the Lottery; not counting to STAY current with his child support payments.

Bet that all 22 children and mothers are living on welfare or some sort of government support.
I guess I qualify as one of those "pro-life, anti-sex education (Pro Abstinence Only), anti-birth control" folks.

I'm not supportive of people having children outside of marriage, but if it happens, I don't think aborting them is a viable option.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies