Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 07:49 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
I think my opinion on this is readily apparent in my first sentence of the post. If sex education, free birth control and medical services were readily available and easily accessible, then we wouldn't have a situation where a man can have 22 children with 14 women, all dependent on the government now and him stuck with thousands of dollars of child support payments that he will never be able to pay IN HIS life time.

More Muslim immigrants to the U.S. will be a good thing.

Many of those that are pro-life, at least the Catholics, subscribe to "change" starting with the individual and radiating outward. The individual becoming say... a mechanical engineer and devotes himself to one woman rather than womanizing. From him he radiates outward to his wife and children as husband, father, provider and so on. From there he radiates outward into his community, from his community to his city, from his city to his state, from his state to his country etc.

Whereas... those like you think "change" begins with big government and radiates inward until the individual is changed.

It's almost certain that the man in the story you posted and all the women that welcomed him between their legs voted for Obama or voted for liberals.

How did Obama and liberals change their lives?

Anyways... I'm well aware of those women as those kinds of women abound in the environment I was reared in. They hated men like me (literally) and always loved men that impregnated other women. They have the government to take care of them no matter who they sleep with. It's the goal of feminism to increasingly make females not responsible for jack s___.

Your suggestion the tax payers buy birth control for females, and pay for the assassination of their unborn children is just another spoke in the feminist goal to relieve females of all responsibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2013, 08:04 PM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times
I blame the man and his women. None exercised good judgement nor personal responsibility and the OP, along with others, blame other people for these animals' behavior. Hold people responsible for their own choices.

Old 08-03-2013, 08:04 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
What? Not all parents are bad people and we NEED kids to keep the human race going, even if at or a bit under replacement level. Sheesh!
Because the human species perpetually degrades its natural environment and wipes out all other living things. We are the supreme, destructive virus.

You folks could adopt children who are desperate for parents, but you won't out, of your narcissistic need for your child to have your DNA.

Old 08-03-2013, 11:56 PM

15 posts, read 11,675 times
I blame the women for allowing such a punk to get them pregnant. The man can only get you pregnant if you let him. And for anyone that decides to bring up rape the woman can get an abortion. None of the women were raped according to the news. He could have worn a condom, but it's her body and her choice. She chose to let him get her pregnant.

Old 08-04-2013, 12:27 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown
There is already 3 threads about this guy.
Indeed but this idiot needs exposure!!

Old 08-04-2013, 06:10 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
I think my opinion on this is readily apparent in my first sentence of the post. If sex education, free birth control and medical services were readily available and easily accessible, then we wouldn't have a situation where a man can have 22 children with 14 women, all dependent on the government now and him stuck with thousands of dollars of child support payments that he will never be able to pay IN HIS life time.
There is access to all of these things at low or free cost...it's just that SOME people are willfully ignorant and choose to not access these resources. That piece of crap knows what a condom is and he has plenty of money for that fresh line-up, crispy white sneakers, and the summer short-suit he wore to court. I bet his kids could have used some of that money. There is rampant misogyny in the black community and a lot of black males think it's on the woman to handle everything related to family planning...from birth control to child-rearing...single-handed.

Some black males also use "baby mamas" as a meal ticket and way of life. The live from one baby mama's house to the next...feel sorry for me I'm your child's father and now let me sleep here and use up your income or welfare benefits. Oh, now you're tired of me...well I just pop over to the next baby mama's house for a few months until she puts me out and then I'll rotate back to you or move on to the next one.

Too many black woman have horrible self-esteem issues and have been thoroughly brain-washed.

They truly need to release themselves from "mental slavery" and stop giving losers a chance.

Last edited by Jasper03; 08-04-2013 at 06:23 AM..

Old 08-04-2013, 06:22 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
In ancient times this guy would have been considered the grand patriarch and he would be wealthy - The woman would do the work and the kids would water the crops. To bad this guy can not get the "family" organized and start a business...they could be rich - BUT with governmental interference and frustrating the formation of these types of families - it is not going to happen in the western world. I have known people from the Islands ...who have children in different locations. These fathers will make their rounds - a couple of weeks with one family- then on to the other set of kids....and so on. We might think this is disgusting but in some cultures it is normal. I would rather see 22 live kids then 22 aborted fetuses in a medical waste bin.

Old 08-04-2013, 06:35 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
In ancient times this guy would have been considered the grand patriarch and he would be wealthy - The woman would do the work and the kids would water the crops. To bad this guy can not get the "family" organized and start a business...they could be rich - BUT with governmental interference and frustrating the formation of these types of families - it is not going to happen in the western world. I have known people from the Islands ...who have children in different locations. These fathers will make their rounds - a couple of weeks with one family- then on to the other set of kids....and so on. We might think this is disgusting but in some cultures it is normal. I would rather see 22 live kids then 22 aborted fetuses in a medical waste bin.
Yeah it's all good until that fetus is born and raised in absolute dysfunction and poverty...grows up and comes to your hood to hit you over the head for a nickel because they weren't raised right.

Cute little unwanted babies grow up to be absolutely screwed up adults that perpetuate the cycle of violence and poverty. They also reproduce at rates that are far higher than the non-dysfunctional hastening our race to the bottom.

The idiocracy is truly upon us.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:22 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
put him in prison. then he can be on the receiving end of sex.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:40 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Aren't you aware that EITC is capped at three children?...
Not in a case like this --- each one of those women can get EITC. It's not how many children a man sires, it's the women that get this free money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies