Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2013, 06:53 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Funny, the same people who supported wikileaks, are now waa waa waa about leaks..
Yep the insanity from these people never ends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 06:54 PM

45,221 posts, read 26,431,296 times
The tools cant tear this guy down fast enough

Old 06-09-2013, 06:55 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Put his life on the line... puleeze!

The guy could have just as easily gone to members of Congress, but not quite as romantic.

... gee I can be as famous as Phillip Agee or Julian Assange and just about as arrogant and self-absorbed.
Odd that I am in complete agreement with you. Best case scenario he is simply seeking infamy worst case he is a Chinese agent.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:56 PM

207 posts, read 432,408 times
I guess it will take a full on genocidal government, much like Hitler or Stalin for people to truly stop being blindly patriotic. Mind blowing that Ponderosa thinks that the NSA leaker is the enemy, not our own government targeting US citizens as the enemy. There is ever increasing evidence that our federal government has some incredibly sinister plans for us, yet we are ridiculed as conspiracy theorists for questioning the integrity of our government. As predicted we were not conspiracy theorists when it comes to the government using technology to monitor us. What sane, logical, rational person still blindly trusts this administration?

Old 06-09-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Man, I'm glad the NSA being able to spy on all americans stopped the boston marathon bombings and the Benghazi attack on our consulate! Oh wait never mind.
See so their surveillance isn't that pervasive nothing to worry about, eh?

Old 06-09-2013, 06:58 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGC Native View Post
I guess it will take a full on genocidal government, much like Hitler or Stalin for people to truly stop being blindly patriotic. Mind blowing that Ponderosa thinks that the NSA leaker is the enemy, not our own government targeting US citizens as the enemy. There is ever increasing evidence that our federal government has some incredibly sinister plans for us, yet we are ridiculed as conspiracy theorists for questioning the integrity of our government. What sane, logical, rational person still blindly trusts this administration?
Even the most horrific actions in history has had people support it.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:58 PM

45,221 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
You want your money spent on ineptness?

Old 06-09-2013, 07:00 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,279,569 times
Quote:
It's far more beneficial to switch focus to just political dissidents and targets for blackmail. Allowing terrorist attacks to occur increases funding for DoD and charges up the people to become more nationalistic and angry at the ME, thus allowing even a "liberal" like Obama to get away with more droning and incursions in ME countries. Win-win for those involved. The only losers are American patriots who question orders and brown people.

Throw in a few vague and unverifiable "we used this technique to catch some terrorists" and you've now convinced the people this works to stop terror.

Old 06-09-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGC Native View Post
I guess it will take a full on genocidal government, much like Hitler or Stalin for people to truly stop being blindly patriotic. Mind blowing that Ponderosa thinks that the NSA leaker is the enemy, not our own government targeting US citizens as the enemy. There is ever increasing evidence that our federal government has some incredibly sinister plans for us, yet we are ridiculed as conspiracy theorists for questioning the integrity of our government. As predicted we were not conspiracy theorists when it comes to the government using technology to monitor us. What sane, logical, rational person still blindly trusts this administration?
Godwins Law is in full effect must mean the theatrics are in overdrive in this story.

Old 06-09-2013, 07:08 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Odd that I am in complete agreement with you. Best case scenario he is simply seeking infamy worst case he is a Chinese agent.
Yes, he could work for the enemy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies