Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 11:50 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,761,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
This is unbelievable. It's hard to believe this happened in America. The judge should not only be fired, but arrested for complacency of a crime.

And we still have millions of people who think the authorities only do this to the bad guys. Pathetic.

Millions of people think people with police power never do something stupid or illegal? I'm more shocked that you think that.

And which statute covers "complacency of a crime?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 11:53 PM

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...m-marshal.html

Old 06-24-2013, 11:54 PM

252 posts, read 264,028 times
I saw this story about a week ago. I have been trying to reel in my distrust and contempt for the law; seeing things like this always fires me back up. Cops kill more innocent people than criminals kill cops. That is rather unsettling. Police have enormous personal power with a modicum of oversight....that oversight usually being their buddies. As the enforcers of the law, they should be held to higher standards and punishments. If a cop does not report another cop for breaking the law, they are equally crooked....and that means they ALL are.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:11 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,368,587 times
Quote:
This is unbelievable. It's hard to believe this happened in America. The judge should not only be fired, but arrested for complacency of a crime.

And we still have millions of people who think the authorities only do this to the bad guys. Pathetic.

Cop Sexually Assaults Woman, Then Arrests Her For Protesting in Court! - YouTube

Agreed.

Class move arresting her in front of her terrified daughter.

It appears the reason he suspected she had drugs was that she was hot and had a nice rack.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Agreed.

Class move arresting her in front of her terrified daughter.

It appears the reason he suspected she had drugs was that she was hot and had a nice rack.
You know, I could have said "well the judge remained silent because the action was in front of the issue at the bench". But that's all BS to try to come up with a professional excuse for her when she's playing with the daughter. That is reprehensible by itself.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:29 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,095 times
There are only two sentences you should ever say to a cop..

Am I under arrest?

I have nothing to say without my lawyer present..

That's it..

Old 06-25-2013, 12:49 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,837,569 times
Quote:

didn't we already have this thread?

anyway, where is the part showing the woman being assaulted, because as it stands, it's just her word against his.

is there any kind of proof?

Old 06-25-2013, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
There are only two sentences you should ever say to a cop..

Am I under arrest?

I have nothing to say without my lawyer present..

That's it..
I prefer detained because I believe you can be detained without being under arrest and still need the questions you mention. I'd also use "so I'm free to go" if the answer is that I'm not being detained just to be clear.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
didn't we already have this thread?

anyway, where is the part showing the woman being assaulted, because as it stands, it's just her word against his.

is there any kind of proof?
I believe the video says that the marshal was fired and an investigation ensued. The incident was 2 years ago so there should be some after math listed somewhere.

The link to the original thread is in the 7th message on this one.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:06 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,837,569 times
so did he assault her or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies