Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2013, 05:03 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So what you're saying is that we should be thankful that WalMart is hiring these incompetent, unskilled individuals to begin with?
How the hell do you expect Wal-Mart to stay open if it doesn't have any employees??

We don't even have ENOUGH jobs for everyone and your criticizing people who are working trying to take care of themselves. Maybe next time you go to Wal-Mart you can let all of the employees know how incompetent, unskilled, and less than they are.

Hopefully they give you a great American equalizer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Where the hell have I said I employ one individual? Hell, I go into the businesses I go into so I dont have to hire anyone

You really need to pay better attention to the people you're having a conversation with.
Then your lying when you say someone's gonna take your paycheck. You mean your supplier? Customers? The government? Do you think the conversation is over taxes??

Please keep up.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:10 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
How the hell do you expect Wal-Mart to stay open if it doesn't have any employees??
Where have I said they shouldnt have employees? Has your replies boiled down to just randomly arguing against things other people havent said?
Quote:
We don't even have ENOUGH jobs for everyone and your criticizing people who are working trying to take care of themselves. Maybe next time you go to Wal-Mart you can let all of the employees know how incompetent, unskilled, and less than they are.
You're the one who started the thread, not me. I dont give a crap enough about them to bother telling them what they clearly arent smart enough to know on their own..

Why dont YOU hire them?
Quote:
Hopefully they give you a great American equalizer.
Are you now promoting violence? No wonder you're an OWS supporter..
Quote:
Then your lying when you say someone's gonna take your paycheck. You mean your supplier? Customers? The government?
Where the hell have I said they were taking my paycheck? Once again you are pretending others say things they didnt say, in order to argue against them.
Quote:
Do you think the conversation is over taxes??
One doesnt need to read further than the thread title to see its over taxes, how else does the government subsidize Wal Mart at the taxpayer expense if not by taxes . Hell, YOU started the thread, and dont even know what its about. Thats pathetic.
Quote:
Please keep up.
I was thinking the same about your posting

Old 06-24-2013, 05:17 AM

Quote:
The minute they started demanding people hand them our taxpayer money and whine about getting paid what they agreed to work for
Quote:
So what you're saying is that we should be thankful that WalMart is hiring these incompetent, unskilled individuals to begin with?
Quote:
Where the hell have I said I employ one individual? Hell, I go into the businesses I go into so I dont have to hire anyone

You really need to pay better attention to the people you're having a conversation with.
Quote:
Where have I said they shouldnt have employees? Has your replies boiled down to just randomly arguing against things other people havent said?

You're the one who started the thread, not me. I dont give a crap enough about them to bother telling them what they clearly arent smart enough to know on their own..

Why dont YOU hire them?

Are you now promoting violence? No wonder you're an OWS supporter..

Where the hell have I said they were taking my paycheck? Once again you are pretending others say things they didnt say, in order to argue against them.

One doesnt need to read further than the thread title to see its over taxes, how else does the government subsidize Wal Mart at the taxpayer expense if not by taxes . Hell, YOU started the thread, and dont even know what its about. Thats pathetic.

I was thinking the same about your posting

Read.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Read.
"California to Wal-Mart: Pay Better and Stop Forcing Taxpayers to Subsidize your employees"

How does one do that without taxes again?

Thats right, they cant..

And your response to me is that I'm not reading.. haha, YOU posted the thread and you dont even know what its about..

Old 06-24-2013, 05:23 AM

Quote:
"California to Wal-Mart: Pay Better and Stop Forcing Taxpayers to Subsidize your employees"

How does one do that without taxes again?

Thats right, they cant..

And your response to me is that I'm not reading.. haha, YOU posted the thread and you dont even know what its about..
Are you twelve??

What the hell does taxes have to do with employee compensation??

We ARE subsidizing Wal-Mart's employee base currently.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Are you twelve??

Clearly California believes it has lots to do with it, or they wouldnt be subsidizing the employees using taxpayer money, and then whining about it, would they? Or do you believe the money comes from magical fairy dust princesses who fly in on their unicorns?
Quote:
We ARE subsidizing Wal-Mart's employee base currently.
Yes, and I dont support it.. What part of that is difficult for you to comprehend? I OPPOSE ANY HANDOUTS..

Old 06-24-2013, 05:26 AM

When your owned and don't have a response, respond with questions.

I'm going to work.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:29 AM

Quote:
When your owned and don't have a response, respond with questions.
Owned? You've turned your own thread into a joke by not knowing what the hell its about...
Quote:
I'm going to work.
Maybe you can start another OWS protest and then wont ever have to go to work again since thats been so successful in the past for ya..

Old 06-24-2013, 06:26 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,257,576 times
Quote:
Are you twelve??

We ARE subsidizing Wal-Mart's employee base currently
No we aren't. Working for walmart isn't going to get you any kind of special subsidy. A single mom working the retail floor for McD's, Bestbuy, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Whole foods, AT&T, Subway, Dillard's, Kohl's, AutoZone, Dollar General or any other retailer you can think of will all receive child tax credits and be eligible for food stamps if their income + child support is low enough. The reverse is also true, working for the aforementioned places when you don't have kids won't get you any tax break or government benefits.

We don't subsidize employees, we subsidize single mothers that have low incomes. It's discriminatory to not hire someone just because they are a woman or have kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies