Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2013, 01:03 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Floor is all yours to make a point.

IP addresses are easy to change constantly. Something is really important, it isn't always going to have the same ip address.
You said anyone with a brain knows what he told them, but it turns out you have no idea. We know he gave them IP addresses, so yes, I am sure they will change them now Snowden spilled the beans. Our efforts have been wasted.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:03 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Leaking classified information to China, or any unauthorized person is illegal.
Warrantless searches and seizures of U.S. citizens' private communications are illegal and unconstitutional.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm View Post
Well he might not have the knowledge, but I can help you out,

220.0.0.0 to 220.255.255.255

Take your pick there are thousands within those numbers. The one spying on my site a few minutes ago was 220.181.89.186.

Go look it up yourself if you have half a brain.
Nope. Those are not Chinese numbers Snowden gave them

Does this mean you have less than half a brain?

Old 06-24-2013, 01:07 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,017,180 times
Quote:
You said anyone with a brain knows what he told them, but it turns out you have no idea. We know he gave them IP addresses, so yes, I am sure they will change them now Snowden spilled the beans. Our efforts have been wasted.
Clearly didn't understand what I said.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:07 PM

15,086 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Don't attack me personally, you little gutless dweeb! I suggest you take a good long look at C-D, P&OC and see which political faction is coming down on the side of Snowden and you will find that our esteemed conservative, right wing faction are using this to obtain every inch of mileage they can in their ongoing Obama Administration smear campaign.

Yes, I know the conservative political heavyweights have come down in support of Prism and the other NSA programs, but it's the rank and file Obama haters on this board who are milking the Snowden affair for all the obvious reasons.
You simply cannot be serious, or make such claims with a straight face. "Smearing" the Obama administration? Really? Is that what exposing criminal activity is called now? A "smear" tactic? Look ... this gaggle of criminals comprising the Obama administration is not the first criminal administration .. just the latest, and in many respects, the greatest and most egregious. And after 20 years of the Bush-Clinton mafia running the country, I would have never considered the possibility of any regime being able to out-criminal them .... nevertheless ....

As for this false left-right argument ... well, it's just false .... there are no "conservatives" amongst the congress critters ... just lip service from a few like the Paul family, which look more and more like controlled opposition than anything real (which I have long suspected).

But I'll have you know that even the traditional liberals ... (all but the most hardcore leftist authoritarians) are getting a bit concerned, with some strongly denouncing the Obama regime .... particularly the media which is overwhelmingly left wing ... they are beginning to see the truth ... abject tyranny has no friends, and is a clear and present danger to everyone regardless of political view. And, when the targeting of the media becomes so overt as it has under Obama, it's only a matter of time before they start considering their own self interests and safety. It's high time the public reached the same inescapable conclusion ... before it's too late ... if indeed it isn't already too late.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:08 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
USA should of Thanked Russia for allowing the freak in....and some...containment in the situation...thats how u do it at this point.

Old 06-24-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Warrantless searches and seizures of U.S. citizens' private communications are illegal and unconstitutional.
And Miami Dolphins won the super bowl in 1972. You got anything on topic?

Old 06-24-2013, 01:09 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
It's not "F*ck you, Obama!!!" but rather "F*ck you, America!!!"
Not true at all when most Americans do NOT support Obama's presidency and Admin.
President Obama - Job Approval Negative

Old 06-24-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Clearly didn't understand what I said.
You said everyone knows what Snodwen told the Chinese, and then you failed to prove your claim

Old 06-24-2013, 01:10 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,734,394 times
Quote:
Nope. Those are not Chinese numbers Snowden gave them

Does this mean you have less than half a brain?
Well then please "enlighten" all of us here and prove me wrong being that you know so much.

Otherwise you are just TROLLING.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies