Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2013, 06:31 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I can answer that in one word...NO. The pro life crowd is all about saving the fetus, not raising the kid.
Exactly.
If half of the people that want all abortion outlawed actually cared about children, and wanted them to have a good life, there wouldn't be ONE child in the foster/adoption system. Yet there are about 400,000 currently waiting for a home.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:32 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
The anti women clowns are so insecure they cannot tolerate the thought that some how some where a woman is denying a male the right to create a child regardless of the desire of the woman involved. Even if the males have to use force to complete the rape.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:34 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
You have never had one dime of your tax dollars pay for my birth control. I pay the premiums, and co pay for my insurance policy that covers birth control.

Interesting to me that they're against abortion, but when the woman is responsible enough to take birth control, they're against making the insurance companies pay for it.

They don't realize they can't have it both ways.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:34 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
I can answer that in one word...NO. The pro life crowd is all about saving the fetus, not raising the kid.
And you're all about butchering babies and killing children.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:37 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
They're not pro-life, they're anti-choice and, frequently, fetus fetishists.

Quote:
Interesting to me that they're against abortion, but when the woman is responsible enough to take birth control, they're against making the insurance companies pay for it.

They don't realize they can't have it both ways.
Even when the woman pays her insurance premiums.
Of course, they'd raise holy hell if their viagara perscription were denied.

Don't forget that a woman who takes bc pills is a ****.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/... birth control.
“What does it say about the college coed . . . who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex?” Mr. Limbaugh asked on his Wednesday program. He said this makes her a “****” and “prostitute.” He has since apologized for his remarks.

Limbaugh made no mention of any male sexual partners who would presumably “benefit” from the same government subsidy. In this worldview, only a “coed” – that is, a female – can be promiscuous. The rest of us males are just taking what’s rightfully ours.

Indeed, the following day, Limbaugh even suggested that Fluke should distribute sex tapes of herself. In exchange for paying for her contraceptives, “we” ought to be able to view the videos.

Last edited by chielgirl; 06-14-2013 at 06:47 AM..

Old 06-14-2013, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
I'd have to look it up to be sure but I believe black women get abortions at 3 times the rate as white women.

That's why I think Democrats love abortion so much. Eliminates people they don't like.

Oh, holy crap.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:44 AM

910 posts, read 1,319,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
And you're all about butchering babies and killing children.
Of course. They're tasty, especially with the tangy, smoky taste of Sweet Baby Ray's®.

Sweet Baby Ray's®: The Sauce Is The Boss. Especially when slathered on slow-roasted fetus.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Typical man: "Whaaaaa....I have the
flu.....I need to go to bed and you have to wait on me hand and foot." I can
just imagine a man enduring pregnancy and childbirth.....and declaring it is
just an "inconvenience".
My wife has said more than once, that if men had to have the babies, the human race would die out in one generation.

I would have to agree.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And strap an extra 30 pounds on top of his kidneys. and a thick wooden rod in the middle of the bed, so it is impossible to sleep through the night. Maybe something to give them nausea daily. And knock their pelvises out of whack, so even walking is painful. And at the end of 9 months, they get to pass a lime through their penis.

OK, ouch.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
A man can't get pregnant.

I like the way you have reverted to just making stuff up to support you belief it is okay to kill a child for convenience.

And by the way how come you have no problem when men agree with you? Only men that do not agree with you have to give up their rights????

What about women that don't agree with abortion? You for taking away their right too?

Nobody is forcibng a woman to have an abortion, ergo the word "choice".

Fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies