Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 01:29 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Agreed.. It's about ones moral and ethical fiber not skin color. Unless of course your voting for the first black community organizer to occupation the Oval Office but that's indisputable and another story altogether.
so little 5 year old non-white children voted for Obama because of his skin color?

Old 06-14-2013, 01:41 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,787,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Minorities In America: Whites Losing Majority In Under-5 Age Group

Sure to hear how this is great news from white-hating leftists.
What it really means is that more white women are focusing on careers, and the white population as a whole is still increasing their overall wealth.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:40 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Not wanting to be part of a minority is not hateful - it just shows your weakness as a man. It is your outlook on the world that is full of hatred.

On top of that, it's straight up stupid. His response to your post:

To me, it shows defiance to those who think ill of me and my people. To those who may or may not wish harm upon me and my people. It shows that I'm defiant to those who think negative of me for challenging the status quo, for not conforming.

That to me is not a weakness. That to me is a strength.

That makes a ton of sense! "Damn you who wish ill on my people! I'll show you! I'm going to contribute to the reduction of my people, so there's.... uh..... less of us for you to harm and wish ill on!"

Stay brave, lol!

Old 06-14-2013, 03:13 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,473,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archon445 View Post
No need to beg. My children will not be victims of discrimination. Those whites who condone racial diversity will be the one's whose children will be victims of racial discrimination and cultural, social and actual rape.

The short sighted morons will get what they deserve for being apathetic and naive toward non-white ethnic groups.
Sooooo... Are you saying that the current minorities are victims of discrimination and cultural, social and actual rape by the white majority?

So you agree that minorities are getting treated unfair in this country and are afraid that the exact same thing will happen to white people when they become a minority?

ok.....

Old 06-14-2013, 03:28 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,119,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Then why would you have any concern in a growing non-white population, if it is as you say, has ..."always been that way"?

This is the natural course of human nature; and the natural course of our Nation.
There is nothing natural about illegal immigration and population growth from it. In fact is is unlawful. Not that you seem to care.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
I want to address the idea that some on this thread think being a minority in numbers is the same as being a historic minority. just because white people will become a minority in numbers (40% white 60% everyone else) doesn't mean that whites will lose economic or, in some cases, political power in the USA. I'm not sure what the future will hold in regards to so called "handouts" for anyone, let alone white people, but despite popular belief (at least on this forum) aa programs for women and minorities were not created to give us extra goodies, because we were fewer in numbers. they were created to give disadvantaged, oppressed groups opportunities that we were not given throughout the history of this country. anyways, I don't get the whining by some white folks in this thread. the USA will become a country of "minorities" with whites still being the largest group (40%). if you divide the other 60% into the various groups, there will not be any whose number exceeds 40%, let alone 50%.
It's about our culture and language changing not race. What country in the world wants their identity as a nation changed from too much immigration and massive illegal immigration?

Old 06-14-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I did answer. I wasn't talking about what you said about you not wanting to bring your children into a nation where they are in the minority. I was talking about OTHER posts that you have made.

I'm Black, I'm in the minority in this nation. Would you call my parents "hateful"? Whites make up 65% of the nations population. They are still in the majority.
According to some in here we have never been a predominantly white country. At least you admit the truth. I have nothing against minorities including blacks that respect our laws are here legally and don't hold some kind of resentment towards white Americans over a past they never were a part of. I want all the citizens of our country to succeed and just because I am white I do not feel superior to anyone else nor have I ever and I am a senior citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies