Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2013, 10:26 AM

23,300 posts, read 16,984,207 times

Advertisements

Proves the libs are out of touch with reality...guess they never drove thru Nj and cut somebody off or didn't drive 20 over in the travel lane or sat around the TV news and heard their family's comments directed toward the politcians and headliners that made the news that day.

Libs have a special organs that allow them to speak without hearing what they said.

When they hear likewise speech from others it becomes offensive, heart rending and leads to life altering changes. First they seek legislation, then charge racism, sexism, or capitalism.

Yeah SP!!!!!!

Bill 'her ma" if you don't like it.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:29 AM

13,283 posts, read 9,804,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
see here is how liberalism works.

It is perfectly fine to say any kind of horrid thing about Sarah Palin because she is not a liberal. If she were a liberal, the liberals would be aghast and calling for boycots (think Sandra Fluck).

This is what liberalism is. It is ugly and mean and vendictve.
What, like this?

//www.city-data.com/forum/30003546-post1.html

Old 06-14-2013, 10:30 AM

20,393 posts, read 12,282,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Palin, Bachmann & Coulter are bats*it crazy, regardless of being female. There are bats*it crazy conservative men as well. I don't discriminate.

ladies and gentlmen of the jury, i rest my case.

thank you northnut. you have made my case for me.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:30 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,601,118 times
Has anyone even seen the supposed tweet from Bill Maher that Palin said she saw and took offense to?

Old 06-14-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post

LOL! thats it? your evidence that conservatives are as bad as liberals is an obscure poster on C-D? really? LOL.

again, you guys make my case.

Now, lets talk about how feminists said Palin should have been a stay at home mom... let that sink in. NOT ONE member of NOW stood up and defended Palin when that was done.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:33 AM

5,713 posts, read 3,218,355 times
bill Maher is a liberal twit and the fact people take him serious is interesting.
However, the fact he targets Palins special needs child is in fact ignorant and I wish someone would punch this loser in the face. Makes you wonder if he would have said this to a liberal democrat with a special needs child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
'I hope your lily white a** gets flattened!' Sarah Palin lashes out at Bill Maher after he 'refers to her special needs son as retarded'

Maher, is another classless liberal idiot.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:34 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,352,681 times
It isn't fair to paint all liberals as classless because of the actions of Bill Maher, just like it isn't fair to paint all conservatives as classless because of the remarks of Rush Limbaugh.

Personally, I think they share some things in common, both are entertainers, and both are idiots. Around the same time period, Maher referred to Sarah Palin using the dreaded "c" word, and Limbaugh referred to Sandra Fluke as an "s" word. There was outrage on both sides. Liberals called for boycotts of Limbaugh's advertisers, and conservative railed about Maher. The only take away I saw from the whole thing, was in the midst of the 2012 campaign season, with the left hyping the fictitious Republican "War on Women" narrative, Maher used about the most reprehensible, misogynist term imaginable against Palin, and not chirp from the left. In fact, President Obama, who was also using the "War on Women" narrative himself had no objections at all taking a $1M donation to his SuperPAC from Maher.

Sometimes, actions speak louder than words.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:37 AM

4,838 posts, read 4,149,811 times
Quote:
ladies and gentlmen of the jury, i rest my case.

thank you northnut. you have made my case for me.
What case is that? That there are nutcases out there? Yep, that is true, very true.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
bill Maher is a liberal twit and the fact people take him serious is interesting.
However, the fact he targets Palins special needs child is in fact ignorant and I wish someone would punch this loser in the face. Makes you wonder if he would have said this to a liberal democrat with a special needs child.
here is how the nastiness of liberalism works.

If Mar (I will not spell his name correctly) were supporting one liberal candidate, and another liberal was running against that one in a primary, he would attack the kids, the dog, the sexual organs and anything else.

look back at what Obama supporters were saying about Hillary. They attacked her for the coses of her dresses etc. They called her and bill racists. Bill the "first black president" was called a racist by other liberals.

That is just what they do.

What you have to understand about liberals is, the moral standard is the OUTCOME. Anything done to achieve the goal is sacred, no matter how vile and dispicable the act itself may be.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:38 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,354,137 times
Quote:
No. Its not how SOME liberals work. It is how LIBERALISM works.
Hmmm... Nope!

lib·er·al·ism (lbr--lzm, lbr-)
n. 1. The state or quality of being liberal.
2. a. A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
b. often Liberalism The tenets or policies of a Liberal party.

3. An economic theory in favor of laissez-faire, the free market, and the gold standard.
4. Liberalism a. A 19th-century Protestant movement that favored free intellectual inquiry, stressed the ethical and humanitarian content of Christianity, and de-emphasized dogmatic theology.
b. A 19th-century Roman Catholic movement that favored political democracy and ecclesiastical reform but was theologically orthodox.

liberalism - definition of liberalism by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Quote:
There may be SOME liberals who arent comfortable being ugly, but by and large, it is perfectly fine for liberals to make fun of Sarah Palin, call her every name in the book including the C word. accuse her of being her baby's GRANDMOTHER, have a noted FEMINIST go on national TV and say Palin should have been a stay at home mother etc.
Do you have any proof that the majority of liberals agree with any of this? I bet not. Further, I don't recall any of this being the topic. For a reminder of what the topic is, check the OP, and I really doubt you can find proof that most liberals would defend it.

Quote:
This is what your side is.
I'm not on a "side". I'm neither liberal nor conservative, but I do detest misinformation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.