Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 02:58 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
the idea is to decrease the birthrate here, that's a fairly simple concept.

so, no extra money,will act as a disincentive for the single, jobless, and no good mother.

cut down on the breeding of the lower orders, and society will improve
So why go to all the trouble and money of taking these kids away from their parents and institutionalizing them, why not just have a group of people that go around exterminating these children,that way they wont ever cost the state another dime, it precludes them growing up as gang bangers and ho's Kenneth-Kaunda do you happen to know any one who would really like this kind of employment.?

Last edited by jambo101; 06-14-2013 at 03:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2013, 02:59 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,185,391 times
Quote:
Single mothers that can't pay the bills must have welfare cut after the first birth, any more kids then no extra cash - and if they can't pay then the kids must be put into an orphanage

I think that is the way to go, right?
Man! If you want a communist state, why not just move to China?

Farm state congressmen admit that there is more spent on fraud in farm aid than there is in public aid programs. However, carping about 'welfare queens' wins elections and complaining about fat cat corporate farm ripoffs does not.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:04 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Yep, and let the kids get adopted by someone who will take care of them.

I don't know why they should be allowed to have one, though.

I can't imagine being raised by a single mother with the morals of a rabbit. Look at what it's getting us! A nation of zero responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
And how do you suppose orphanages and foster homes are funded?
Many orphanages are funded by Christian charities.

I don't believe foster homes is the way to go.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:07 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I don't know why they should be allowed to have one, though.
So, Big Government interference again. Hmm.

Your statement here makes me mildly curious as to your stance on abortion.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:09 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I don't believe foster homes is the way to go.
Why?

Old 06-14-2013, 03:11 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Single mothers that can't pay the bills must have welfare cut after the first birth, any more kids then no extra cash - and if they can't pay then the kids must be put into an orphanage

Except when the orphanage is run by the government it will probably cost 10x the amount of the welfare like prisons.

"It costs an average of about $47,000 per year to incarcerate an inmate in prison in California."

In Connecticut it costs $50,262 per prisoner.

In Texas, it costs less than half of what it costs in California.

The Price of Prisons: What Incarceration Costs Taxpayers | Vera Institute of Justice

California Criminal Justice FAQ: How much does it cost to incarcerate an inmate?

Old 06-14-2013, 03:13 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
no, they can stay at home - but if they can't pay then it's orphanage or foster home for the brats.

can't see anything wrong here,as this should teach these women to keep their legs closed, unless they can pay or bag a decent man who will do

Quote:
because most of these single mum are just trailer park trash anyway
Wow! Just....wow! There are no words.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:13 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Except when the orphanage is run by the government it will probably cost 10x the amount of the welfare like prisons.

"It costs an average of about $47,000 per year to incarcerate an inmate in prison in California."

In Connecticut it costs $50,262 per prisoner.

In Texas, it costs less than half of what it costs in California.

The Price of Prisons: What Incarceration Costs Taxpayers | Vera Institute of Justice

California Criminal Justice FAQ: How much does it cost to incarcerate an inmate?
Then we can just incarcerate all of the kids in the prisons in Texas.
But we'll have to keep them away from catholic priests.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:17 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,021 times
A decent man? But what decent man would care to associate with the lower orders, never mind entering into sexual congress with a specimen?

Old 06-14-2013, 03:18 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:

I cant figure out why they dont cut food stamps during the school year, since so many kids are getting free breakfast and lunch..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies