Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 08:15 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
I'm not a Jeb fan and have mixed feelings about this topic, but will say something positive. It's refreshing to see a politician (republican or democrat) giving an opinion that doesn't just follow party lines.

In general, the US politicians could use a whole lot more compromise and free thinking, and this is a nice example of that, even if you don't agree with the message.
I`m not a fan of Jeb Bush either but he is one of the rare Bush`s that haven`t been in trouble with the law..although his wife has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 08:16 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times
then they must hate the people in their family with Hispanic blood lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
The Bush family and their attitude toward Hispanics are the problem .

Old 06-15-2013, 08:16 AM

62,953 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Since when is it illegal or wrong to allow personal experience influence public policy????
It's wrong if it is in defiance of our laws and the best interests of one's own fellow citizens.

Old 06-15-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Apparently its true. Immigrants take all the menial jobs that regular Americans scoff at. And they are more fertile.
They don't buy into that belief that the world is 'severely overpopulated'. that is why whites will be the minority soon.
Apparently it's true or is it someone's opinion? It's nothing but BS that immigrants whether legal or illegal are doing jobs that Americans won't do. Wake up, for God's sake!

More fertile? Um no, just irresponsible breeding by not using birth control.

I am not as concerned about the world's population as I am about this country's population growth. Evidently, you aren't familiar with what it means by the "carrying capacity" of a nation. We reached ours at 200 million now we are at 315 million. As for whites and other sensible pro-creators it's about the ability to care for more than a couple of kids. Everything is so expensive nowadays. Just look what it costs to put just one kid through college. Job opportunities are scarce also. We have 23 million Americans out of work. Those who breed like there is no tomorrow have no qualms about it because they know the government will take care of them courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer. These are people you admire and that whites should copy?

Whites should breed irresponsibly just to keep up with minorities and regardless of all the above?

Old 06-15-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
At least that's what Fox News tells you and you are one of their microphones. Fox News is lucky to have you wrapped around their finger.
Oh, stop with this. The left are ardent followers of their stupid media sources also.

Old 06-15-2013, 08:39 AM

264 posts, read 280,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh, stop with this. The left are ardent followers of their stupid media sources also.
That was my point. He called dems followers and I said the same of conservatives. Gotta read the whole thing before judging please.

Old 06-15-2013, 08:45 AM

370 posts, read 440,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Liberals want illegal aliens to come here because Obama tells them so. It's that easy. They don't have the brains to figure out that by doing so will result in even lower wages. They don't have the brains to figure out that Obama wants them here for Democrat votes, not for the well being of Americans.

Hmm so liberals are the only ones who hire all these illegal immigrants?

Or maybe both parties bend over backwards for their rich corporate donors who want cheap labor

Old 06-15-2013, 08:50 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Oh, I don't know. Maybe this post (among several others in this forum) has something to do with it:

What's wrong with being married to a Mexican, exactly?
Traitorous to country and race.

Old 06-15-2013, 08:58 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Last time I checked it was liberals that want illegal aliens coming here from Mexico as they stop any attempt to keep them out.

Libs are the one's that support low wage corporate workers.
I am presently being nice to republicans. This (temporary) change is because of the "Are We Able To Put Everything Aside For One Moment And Listen To Him?" thread.

Have a nice day/night,
Chad.

Old 06-15-2013, 09:54 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I`m not a fan of Jeb Bush either but he is one of the rare Bush`s that haven`t been in trouble with the law..although his wife has.
Yeah, but... Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's son arrested - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

And... Jeb Bush's Daughter Accused of Prescription Fraud - ABC News

And there's no telling what they've been up to since then. But they probably have handlers, now, cleaning up after them immediately following each mess they make.

My first awareness of their existence was through this, many years ago. It's parody: but I think Mrs. Betty Bowers gets the critical information across. I so admire Betty. She thinks just like I do (although I wish she'd stop taking G--'s name in vain...) Betty Bowers Opens Halfway House Just for Bush Children

All I have to ad is, "Jeb, Honey... When you were choosing a wife, what did you think the children would look like? ...and act like? Did you think? Is this the level of "planning" for our future you'd be doing, should America go insane and elect you President?"

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 06-15-2013 at 10:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies