Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 03:35 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,897 times

Advertisements

Given the current demographic trend, white folks are going to be a minority in this country in a few short years. The brown (and black and Asian) tidal wave is coming and you're all gonna drown.

So why not nip the problem in the bud, so to speak? Instead of making it so difficult for all women to get an abortion, make abortion illegal for white women only. Hispanic and black women should be encouraged to come in and get FREE abortions whenever possible. Send out government workers to the barrios and ghettos and offer to even PAY minority women if they'll get an abortion.

The program could be extended to white women as well, if DNA testing showed that the father of the baby was a minority member.

I think the members of the House should act on this idea at once for once. How about you, Mr. or Ms. - I mean Miss - tea party member?

Old 06-15-2013, 03:45 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Given the current demographic trend, white folks are going to be a minority in this country in a few short years. The brown (and black and Asian) tidal wave is coming and you're all gonna drown.
Doubtful.

Quote:
So why not nip the problem in the bud, so to speak? Instead of making it so difficult for all women to get an abortion, make abortion illegal for white women only. Hispanic and black women should be encouraged to come in and get FREE abortions whenever possible. Send out government workers to the barrios and ghettos and offer to even PAY minority women if they'll get an abortion.

The program could be extended to white women as well, if DNA testing showed that the father of the baby was a minority member.

I think the members of the House should act on this idea at once for once. How about you, Mr. or Ms. - I mean Miss - tea party member?
You are clueless.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:48 PM

6,259 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:

Here's what I think. I'm stuck indoors because I have to work today.

Since you are obviously posting this from your moms' basement, and since the temperature in Cortez Colorado (where you say you live) is currently 95 degrees, I suggest you put some clothes on, head outside and enjoy the day. Now run along.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

You are clueless.
Hey, I'm trying to get an actual discussion going on here. If you can't figure out what to say for yourself, go post about it in someone else's thread. There's plenty of other ones here to choose from.

Thank you.

Yours,
- Rambler

Old 06-15-2013, 03:53 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Yep the heat down there is starting to make Hitlers ideas make sense to you and make you think your a god.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:55 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,759,335 times
Inflammatory. Race baiting. I could top you but I'm not going down to the gutter.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:57 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Quote:

Pretty racist post IMHO

Old 06-15-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Here's what I think. I'm stuck indoors because I have to work today.

Since you are obviously posting this from your moms' basement, and since the temperature in Cortez Colorado (where you say you live) is currently 95 degrees, I suggest you put some clothes on, head outside and enjoy the day. Now run along.
WOW! You figured out how to get Cortez's temperature? No one here has been able to discover how to do that since the National Weather Service pulled out of here to avoid another Benghazi (long, sad story).

Just a word of advice - since working on weekends obviously makes you irritable and wrecks havoc with your sense of humor, tell your boss 9 - 5, M - F ONLY. Everyone will be happier.

PS Does he know you're dinking around on the Internet when you're supposed to be working?

Old 06-15-2013, 04:04 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,457,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Doubtful.

You are clueless.
Very!!

Old 06-15-2013, 04:12 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,159,468 times
Quote:
Hey, I'm trying to get an actual discussion going on here. If you can't figure out what to say for yourself, go post about it in someone else's thread. There's plenty of other ones here to choose from.

Thank you.

Yours,
- Rambler
You are proposing ethnic cleansing. You just think you are cleverly provocative. I don't know anyone that agrees with that.

The best answer is to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Not say "oops I shouldn't have made that baby but I can fix it with an process that disregards the value of human life."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies