Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2013, 12:14 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why can you not stay on topic? Maybe go get yourself some education, and then come back a logically talk about this. BTW don't bring up sex, Jesus, orgasms, red neck, big trucks, or any other leftist ignorant talking point.

Are you able to educate yourself, without the above topics, and talk about this?

I'm really doubting this, but we can try.
So I can't talk about the things righties obsess over?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 12:16 PM

46,287 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Sex? Creaming your pants in excitement has nothing to do with sex. Typical rightie, always thinking everything is about sex and guns. Yes you seem to be so educated on this topic
But orgasms are, or are you not able to even remember the post you posted less than 5 minutes ago?

Quote:
How am I mad? I am not the one crying about the lefties making me wait for background checks. I swear, you would orgasm in your pants if you could get any weapon you wanted out of a vending machine, but thankfully we have more sane people in charge.

But you keep blaming the left for your own laziness.
Nice change of words, went from orgasm to creaming your pants....typical leftist twist of words....

Are you sure you're not slick willy?

Old 06-30-2013, 12:17 PM

46,287 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
So I can't talk about the things righties obsess over?
Then go start your own threads about that, this is about guns, not sex, Jesus, big truck, rednecks....

A little education on the subject will also go a long way....

Old 06-30-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
So, it is happening, not fast enough for you, but yet for the 2nd time you said it is happening, you really need to make up your mind....how about educate yourself. Are you able to do that?
Hahahahahahahaha, you think you got me on this? Background checks and limited rounds isn't taking away your right to play cowboy. You still get to own all your pop guns, and we still live in a country that allows each state to govern their own.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
But orgasms are, or are you not able to even remember the post you posted less than 5 minutes ago?

Nice change of words, went from orgasm to creaming your pants....typical leftist twist of words....

Are you sure you're not slick willy?
You are slow aren't you, I didn't twist any words, they both mean the same thing.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Then go start your own threads about that, this is about guns, not sex, Jesus, big truck, rednecks....

A little education on the subject will also go a long way....
Yes, this is about guns and your fear for the future.

Actually this thread is about universal background checks, which you seem to have forgotten all about.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:40 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times
Quote:
So basically you are lazy, too lazy to fill out forms, too lazy to reload your weapon. Do you demand the shooting range to have couches for you to shoot from so you don't have to stand up?
should you have to fill out forms to exercise your 1st Amendment right?

Old 06-30-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Then you sir need to stock up on guns and bullets, build yourself a deep bomb shelter, and never come out for the good of humanity. Oh and as I have pointed out, Fienstien will never see that happen because there will never be 51 Senators who vote yes on this topic. I will die of old age before I see any gun confiscation going on.
don't worry, we wont hide, we will fight..

you lack of understanding of human nature and the corrupting influence of power as well as basic history is at best laughable that you make fun of others intelligence, or mental state, you are the demand failed plans of action that have failed everywhere else, you know the definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Well it is exhausting to argue with someone who is against any gun regulations because they are too lazy to reload their gun and don't want to wait any amount of time to file paperwork to own a gun. That is the definition of lazy.
we are not lazy, we know beyond any doubt the free man should be strip of there rights based on the actions of other people.

lets see you wait and fill out form after form after form just to call names or complain about the actions of others? maybe then you will give a damn about you freedom.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Yeah, you gave lots of proof. limited rounds and having to wait for a background check sounds like you have sacrificed so, so much. Let me find you a tiny violin to play to match that pitch of whine you seem to have.
it does not sound like we are sacrificing alot, we are sacrificing alot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies