Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2013, 06:26 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,841,048 times

Advertisements

This thread =
Woman Haters (1934) - YouTube

Old 06-20-2013, 06:41 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,390,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
As for fatherhood, if you don't want to be a father, keep it zipped.

Next discussion.
There it is, people. Keep the words "protection" and "birth control" in quotations at all times, and don't complain when the activity that tends to produce offspring... produces offspring.

You can't have your cake and have sex with it too- No, that's no good...

Plastics make it possible; rubbers make it possible you're still going to be a father.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:57 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I wanted to be a father. I just did not want to be a slave. People think fathers are about a constant never ending supply of disposable income. A father's primary purpose in nature is to PROTECT his offspring...not be a slave for some woman who abused her ability to breed to ensure an income for herself through the children...That is abuse of female reproductive power. My job was to do the best I could...work a job that I enjoyed ...to be treated fairly whether I was rich or poor...to be loved as the father of HER children...my job was to ensure my kids were overseen till they could take care of themselves.

Father's day - my four adult kids treat me like a king...Where as one of my brothers has a couple of teenage sons who's kids treat him like a chump who's only purpose is to give them money. That is the difference..my younger brothers kids had this mother who said "Marriage is to see what one person can GET from the other" - well with that attitude she ruined her two sons....Who - I must mention she abandoned when she came into a large sum of money...Marriage to her was just to USE someone.

You have serious issues with women, dude, get help. My job as a parent was to help raise 4 decent human beings. My kids are decent human beings. My wife had a lot to do with that, above and beyond the physical aspect of carrying those kids in her body for 9 months and pushing something the size of a watermelon through an opening the size of a lemon at the end of it.

We both worked outside the home, my wife still does. Our kids had three square meals, a roof over their head, and a good education. They were taught that money is earned, not given, that God exists, that they should have some regard for their fellow human beings and that they are not the center of the universe.

You had a bad marriage, and that's too bad. But try not to lay the blame on womankind as a whole.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:20 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgtow1 View Post
women in the usa today are only short term , spending maniacs,, must be entertained, funded by gifts and houses and expensive items at the labor and expense of the man, or they leave. In fact women dont care about your needs or feelings, or the kids feelings but they will make a man think they do. They don't!.
stay single and have sex, women put out so easy anyway. Keep your money avoid marriage and courts.
Wow, I'm impressed....you know every single woman in the US? Abso-freakin-lutely amazing!

Quote:
Since women have achieved equality they can also sign up for the draft and hold a rifle on the front lines. We should have a 50/50 death rate on the battlefield. Especially since equality has been achieved.
Uhhhhh...the US hasn't had a draft since 1975. Yup, welcome to 2015.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:21 PM

293 posts, read 317,196 times
"Right Wing News" is hardly a credible or reliable source.

Old 01-04-2015, 11:51 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,848,444 times
I do not want get married but children is a maybe.
Some guys complain about cs when you made the children.
Why should us taxpayers support your children.
Most women are not after your money because we can earn it just like you did.

Old 01-05-2015, 03:14 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Easy. Just marry a gal that makes as much as or, even better, more than you.

I work with two women that are paying alimony.

Also had to buy out their exes' equity in the home.

Also had to pay them off to keep their 401Ks and pensions intact.

They HATE it.

Old 01-05-2015, 05:01 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
To be on strike, one must first have earned the job.

Old 01-05-2015, 05:31 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
To be on strike, one must first have earned the job.

I'm on strike from doing anything productive. Call me Bartleby.

Bartleby, the Scrivener - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-05-2015, 06:14 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
I have been through this process of divorce and I went through the loss of 50% of my kids time and a year of depression. Unless you are a man and been through it then you have no idea how painful this mess is!!!.
Even though you love your wife and kids, thats all irrelavant to a judge. Marriage is not about love. Marriage is 100% a business contract that the courts favor women.
I will pay for both my children to get full 40 point prenups. If they dont they wont get yearly money gifts or an inheritance from me.
Prenups help but the judge will still favor women in these situations.
women in the usa today are only short term , spending maniacs,, must be entertained, funded by gifts and houses and expensive items at the labor and expense of the man, or they leave. In fact women dont care about your needs or feelings, or the kids feelings but they will make a man think they do. They don't!.
stay single and have sex, women put out so easy anyway. Keep your money avoid marriage and courts.
I've been through all the worst divorce can offer as well. Nearly killed me. A woman pulled me out of the quicksand. There are a fair number of users and bold diggers out there. Control freaks, materialistic shrews, etc. There are lots of men who aren't golden prizes , as well.

It was pretty obvious that the lady I mentioned was not after anything material. I didn't have anything left. But, thanks to her, I have my life back, and my heart. If I had fallen into this pit of seeing every woman as being like my ex, I would be a miserable man, indeed. If every woman IS , truly, like my ex, the world would be in flames. It's not. It pretty easy, for both men and women, to be turned off by commitment. To be fair, its all about being abused. The ways men and women are abused are different, but both are just as bad.

The reality of marriage is quite different from the faere tale. It could be that both good hearted men and women are becoming more rare. Maybe. But , even if that were true, this isn't a case of "if you can't beat em'..join em'". Not from my front porch, anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies