Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 04:59 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
He is opining on the topic at hand. Bill Ayres as claimed in the TITLE of this thread was never the ghost writer on Obama's book.

and the rest is just nonsense relating from an erroneous claim.

also, who GIVE a rat patootie about what Ayer's claims?
Why are you defending worthless Canadian viewpoints? You hate conservatives so much that the idiots to the north, no matter how ignorant, get your undying support? Is that how it works these days in the liberal mindset?

Bill Ayres.... ghostwriter or not......has turned on his bff Barack Obama. That's the point. And its a pretty big one when consideration is given to Barack's idolatry of the man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 05:00 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Author Jack Cashill deciphered Ayers writing style and text in 'Dreams of my Father'.
Jack Cashill, who thought a PHOTOSHOPPED image was the real image and the REAL image was the photoshopped one?

That Jack Cashill?

Is Barack Obama actually not in this photo of Barack Obama? - Salon.com

Yeah the one and the same. so anything that this moron says, yeah, we can 100% ignore.

Quote:
And don't forget this from Obama's literary agent when they promoted Dreams as recent as 1997.
and you as well know Steve, that this was mistake on the agents part, not Obama's:

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Quote:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Old 06-18-2013, 05:01 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,165 times
You see these people feed off each other when they have difference of opinion like TROTSKY and STALIN comrades...

Old 06-18-2013, 05:02 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,073 times
Face it, Obama apologists:

Leftists like Ayers, Cornel West, Madea Benjamin, Ralph Nader, Dennis Kucinich, Glenn Greenwald, Jeremy Scahill, and others are calling Obama what he is--a war criminal.

Meanwhile, neocon scumbags like Dick Cheney, John Bolton, John Yoo, Peter King, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain back Obama on drones (foreign and domestic) and NSA spying.

Cognitive dissonance, anyone?

Old 06-18-2013, 05:10 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Face it, Obama apologists:

Leftists like Ayers, Cornel West, Madea Benjamin, Ralph Nader, Dennis Kucinich, Glenn Greenwald, Jeremy Scahill, and others are calling Obama what he is--a war criminal.
They have always called every president a war criminal. So are you now jumping on their bandwagon? I say great. It's about time you showed your true colors.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:12 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Bill Ayres.... ghostwriter or not......has turned on his bff Barack Obama. That's the point. And its a pretty big one when consideration is given to Barack's idolatry of the man.
Actually, it's a pretty resounding "in your face" to all the right-wing nutjobs who have tried for years to tie them together as if they had some sort of actual relationship.

Another idiotic Obamahater meme flushed down the conservative echo chamber.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
They have always called every president a war criminal. So are you now jumping on their bandwagon? I say great. It's about time you showed your true colors.
I'm FAR from a leftist, but I do agree with them that every single President of the last 150 years--with the exception of Cleveland and Coolidge--have been war criminals.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:20 PM

226 posts, read 229,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

and you as well know Steve, that this was mistake on the agents part, not Obama's:

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News
Bullsh*t, it wasn't no mistake, she got her talking points immediately to protect Obama after Breitbart and Drudge Report revealed it online. Obama gave her the information and it wasn't her mistake..............for over 16 years. Only in 2007 when Obama decided to run for president is when all references to Kenya started to get scrubbed from the web or petty excuses were used. By the way, if you can read my name is Jim.

Don't forget this article from 2006 by Lynn Sweet. Read the bottom
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...d_in_Kenya.jpg

Old 06-18-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, it's a pretty resounding "in your face" to all the right-wing nutjobs who have tried for years to tie them together as if they had some sort of actual relationship.

Another idiotic Obamahater meme flushed down the conservative echo chamber.
You are correct.

Obama has more in common with people like Nixon, Agnew, Rove, Cheney, and John Bolton than he does with people like Bill Ayers.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:27 PM

389 posts, read 1,218,966 times
We should all be appalled that we have taken on the mantle of being the world's policeman. What in the world are we doing over in the Mideast anyway and why do we have so many overseas military bases? Have any of these wars except WWII and Korea really led to anything positive?

I don't like the name calling but I find myself agreeing with those who believe Obama has overstepped his mandate. Our government is not transparent and taxpayer money is being wasted to an extent not believed possible in by-gone eras. And the buck passing and failure of the press to do their jobs is scandalous.

I didn't have much use for Obama when he ran for president the first time. It's only gotten worse in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies