Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2013, 08:14 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex =] View Post
Zimmermans was not malicious.

He was part f the neighborhood watch
There was no neighborhood watch. There was a self-appointed vigilante.

Quote:
while Trayvon was growing marijuana plants and selling drugs at school, the reason why he was suspended when he died.
Your proof or are you just shooting off at the mouth?

Quote:
Trayvon had a gun but he left it at home, check the evidence photos, he has tons of pictures handling his gun.
Poppycock.

Quote:
If someone follows you that does not give you the right to beat the person near death.

Zim would be death, his gun saved him.
If someone follows me, they better have a damn good reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 09:28 PM

318 posts, read 624,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
*Sigh*

There is so much wrong, and in such a short post, I'm just not sure where to start.

So, I guess I'll start at the top:
This is the first I have heard (or read) that Trayvon was growing pot.

Please post a link to a credible source to support your claim.

While I am aware that Trayvon had a small amount of pot in his system at the time of his murder, and I am aware that he was found to have a baggie with a bit of pot residue on him at one time, this is the first I have heard (or read) that he was suspended for selling drugs at school.

And, by "drugs," do you mean other drugs besides, or in addition to, pot?

Please post your evidence that he was suspended for selling drugs.

I know that there are some pictures (taken with a cell phone) circulating of Trayvon holding a gun.

As far as I know, there is no evidence that gun was ever in his possession (other than him holding it - there are questions as to who the gun belonged to).

Please post evidence that Trayvon actually had a gun and just happened to "leave it home" that night.

lol

Zimmerman was hardly beaten "near death." He didn't even go to the freakin' hospital. What a crock of crap.

In the meantime, I will anxiously await your response with proof the allegations you have made are true.

If you don't, then I will have to assume you just pulled them out of your butt.
What BS are you going to say next? That Trayvon was a gifted student? That his Marijuana plants were medicinal? That he was not suspended from school, the principal just told him he was too intelligent to be in school so he should better stay at home doing his medicinal plants business?

Old 06-20-2013, 09:33 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
What BS are you going to say next? That Trayvon was a gifted student? That his Marijuana plants were medicinal? That he was not suspended from school, the principal just told him he was too intelligent to be in school so he should better stay at home doing his medicinal plants business?
So, in other words, you have no proof to support the claims you made about Trayvon.

Thought so.......

Old 06-20-2013, 09:43 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,199 times
Quote:
Zimmermans was not malicious.
Busybody with a gun, what do you call it?

Old 06-20-2013, 10:05 PM

Go back and listen to Zim's call to the dispatcher.

It was 100% affectation.

He didn't identify himself until he was pressured.

Still didn't give his last name.

Why?

Because he knew he wouldn't be taken seriously due to his having cried wolf so many times previously.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Go back and listen to Zim's call to the dispatcher.

It was 100% affectation.

He didn't identify himself until he was pressured.

Still didn't give his last name.

Why?

Because he knew he wouldn't be taken seriously due to his having cried wolf so many times previously.
Watch Trayvon's cell photos. I am sure you would be proud if your daughter dated him.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
So, in other words, you have no proof to support the claims you made about Trayvon.

Thought so.......
What claims?

I said facts. Look at the evidence.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:27 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times
Quote:
Watch Trayvon's cell photos. I am sure you would be proud if your daughter dated him.
Would that be in contrast to the countless redneck goobers flaunting their guns, chewin' tobaccy and wearing t-shirts that containing derogatory references to females?

Naw, of course not. Them's good white boys.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Watch Trayvon's cell photos. I am sure you would be proud if your daughter dated him. and if he jumps her and beats her near death you be proud.
If he hadn't been a nice guy, he would have gone home, got a gun, come back and killed the provocateur.

As it was, he gave him a polite punch in the nose, as a communication of "get the Fk away from me.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:29 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,200 times
Quote:
What claims?

I said facts. Look at the evidence.
You mean the evidence that isn't allowed into evidence, that evidence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies