Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 05:22 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
I find it to be refreshing. The cuckold witnesses his wife getting impregnated by a non-metrosexual (aka real man) and the intellectual's genes are eventually eliminated from the Earth forever. Win-win.

I find it puzzling that conservatives are anti-abortion. Most of the aborted are future neo-proggies.
Future whomever shouldnt matter. They are life not given a chance. But thats a different subject
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 05:23 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
Cuckolding is mentally damaging, no way around that. Anything to get pseudo-intellectuals to go slowly insane I fully endorse.
Please cite some evidence.

Having children is mentally damaging for some. Do you find that a persuasive argument for no one having kids?

Old 06-18-2013, 05:24 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Future whomever shouldnt matter. They are life not given a chance. But thats a different subject
The intellectual hubby will raise the child that is not his. It will make him even more angry over time and mentally unstable. Hopefully the "hotwife" will leave him and hang out with real men during the child's upbringing, and the hubby will forever be a loser who doesn't have enough self-respect to want to father a child that is made by him and his wife. More win-win.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Please cite some evidence.

Having children is mentally damaging for some. Do you find that a persuasive argument for no one having kids?
Cuckolding has been known to be an outlet for one's psychomasochist tendencies. It's no different than slicing one's arms with a razor to relieve oneself. The more the metrosexual does it, the more it damages him mentally.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:32 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Considering that I can envision overeducated metrosexuals getting into this lifestyle, it doesn't surprise me that it's considered hip by some of our "brightest" individuals. LOL

Cuckolding: The Sex Fetish for Intellectuals - The Daily Beast
Are you serious?? I mean really??

Well damn, all churches are going to hell in a handbasket because I know some pastors who are pedophiles and sexual predators. It's the newest "fad" going around amongst pastors these days.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Are you serious?? I mean really??

Well damn, all churches are going to hell in a handbasket because I know some pastors who are pedophiles and sexual predators. It's the newest "fad" going around amongst pastors these days.
Do the children asked to be molested and does it give them a release?

Do you know that cuckolding begins by the husband wearing down the initially unwilling wife and convincing her to do it?

Old 06-18-2013, 05:52 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,273 times
Uhhh, what does this have to do with millenials first of all? The couple interviewed has been married for 25 years. They're not millenials. And this isn't mainstream. If it was, there wouldn't be an article about it.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:54 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Do you know that cuckolding begins by the husband wearing down the initially unwilling wife and convincing her to do it?
You've thought about this a lot, haven't you?

Old 06-18-2013, 05:55 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
I seem to remember that conservatives - and especially fundamentalists - have higher rates of divorce and infidelity than liberals. Does anyone here have a link to such research? It might be something similar, maybe it was different educational levels.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:08 PM

5,576 posts, read 7,999,569 times
Why should this be a political issue?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies