Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 09:07 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Whites have never been forced out of anywhere by blacks or anyone else.
You are wrong about that. I, and thousands like me, were forced out of California because of the weapons we legally owned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2013, 09:19 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Can't we all just get along?????

Old 06-19-2013, 09:21 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Where is American sovereignty? Where is your law enforcement? Why would your authorities even tolerate for one second - non-citizens forcing black families who are Americans out of their homes...Send in the damned army and shut the bastards down.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:23 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Where is American sovereignty? Where is your law enforcement? Why would your authorities even tolerate for one second - non-citizens forcing black families who are Americans out of their homes...Send in the damned army and shut the bastards down.
Because this country, in many ways, is headed right down the shi*ter. Our priotities are so far beyond fu*ked, we are at an irrevocable threshold.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:41 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
that stuff might as well be happening on another planet to 90% of san diegans. I lived there for 7 years and there was not a neighborhood in San Diego that I was afraid to go into in the day time, most not even at night. To be honest, if I didn't leave from within 10 miles of my home, I saw very few Latinos at all, let alone criminal types.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:44 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yes, San Diego county is also a haven for illegal aliens.
but they don't stay there. most head to LA or the central valley. if I escaped from prison I certainly wouldn't hang out right by the prison gate.

Old 06-19-2013, 11:10 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
proof?
Nazi Lowriders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-20-2013, 01:30 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Can't we all just get along?????
Obviously not.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:07 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
You are wrong about that. I, and thousands like me, were forced out of California because of the weapons we legally owned.
Bullcrap.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:24 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I am against illegal immigration, no matter what ethnicity does it. I think for myself, I look at it in a different way. I would rather discuss the actual problem rather than the ethnicity of the persons doing it.

And I've thought of this. There has been a history of tension between Blacks and many immigrant groups. And not just with Hispanic groups. There have been tensions between Blacks and Koreans, Italians, Irish, and other groups.

And the "opportunities", well, I see alot of this as being a money issue. Many employers would rather hire illegal immigrants because many consider it cheaper to do so. I remember when some states started to crack down on illegal immigrants, some of the farms became short on labor. Some people suggested using prison labor. Why? Prison labor is basically cheap labor.

I feel like if any immigrant wants to come here, said person should come the right way. I also believe that alot of what goes on with illegal immigration has to do with money. There are many who want a cheap labor source.

I would also like to see Blacks do better as well. Many are being displaced for jobs. With that noted, a big part is money. Some people see illegal immigrants as "cheap labor".
I don't know why it is offensive to some to note the nationality/ethnicity of the largest majority of illegals that are here especially when one acknowledges that there are others here illegally also. One cannot discuss illegal immigration without noting that most of it is coming from south of our border. Why the sensitivity? That's why our language and culture is being diluted also. For many jobs now one has to know Spanish to get hired. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Employers have no right to hire illegals just because they are cheaper. It's against the law! There are only 3% of illegals working on farms or other related ag industry jobs. What are the other 97% doing if not working jobs that Americans will do? There are unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign ag workers so there is no excuse for the growers to claim that they have to hire illegals or the crops won't get picked. They just choose to hire illegals for more profit and then whine when they get cracked down on.

Last edited by Oldglory; 06-20-2013 at 06:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies