Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2013, 09:57 AM

18,132 posts, read 15,536,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
So a person who finds sodomy and intimate sexual activity with the same sex unpleasant and have no respect for gays are closet pedophiles? Wow- that's a stretch... People don't have to respect all people. Discrimination between what we find good for us and not good for us is normal....sorry if straight people seem to be frustrating your homosexual activity...don't run about calling your detractors child molesters - Straight society is now tolerant of you- so why the attack?
Good point. I believe the answer to that is revenge. A desire, to not only be accepted, but to rub proverbial noses in the pile. In doing so, they become what they profess to hate so much. And accuse their detractors of being just that, as well.

It's not enough, to gain tolerance, that tolerance must be driven home with a whip. Personally, I don't care to be whipped, and tend to kick when it's done to me. How silly....
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2013, 10:19 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,721,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Good point. I believe the answer to that is revenge. A desire, to not only be accepted, but to rub proverbial noses in the pile. In doing so, they become what they profess to hate so much. And accuse their detractors of being just that, as well.

It's not enough, to gain tolerance, that tolerance must be driven home with a whip. Personally, I don't care to be whipped, and tend to kick when it's done to me. How silly....
The fact that you guys think this is being shoved in your face is due to you all seeming to search it out to complain about it. I haven't heard about 99% of the gay issues that are brought up by the anti-gays here, yet you guys seem to have anti-gay articles in your favorites folder.

Maybe if you stopped seeking it out, it wouldn't seem like it's being forced on you.

Old 06-19-2013, 10:41 AM

14,366 posts, read 9,745,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
It seems more and more like that's the case. I keep reading reports of antigay protestors getting caught sexually abusing children. I've seen lots of inferences that antigays are repressed homosexuals, but it seems to me they are just yelling loud to try and mask thier sick perversion of pedophilia..
Quote:
It seems more and more like that's the case. I keep reading reports of antigay protestors getting caught sexually abusing children. I've seen lots of inferences that antigays are repressed homosexuals, but it seems to me they are just yelling loud to try and mask thier sick perversion of pedophilia..
Quote:
Quote:

Nope, the more I read this the dumber it gets!

Old 06-19-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
The fact that you guys think this is being shoved in your face is due to you all seeming to search it out to complain about it. I haven't heard about 99% of the gay issues that are brought up by the anti-gays here, yet you guys seem to have anti-gay articles in your favorites folder.

Maybe if you stopped seeking it out, it wouldn't seem like it's being forced on you.
Show me where I have been anti gay, and explain to me how i fit in a "you guys" box. Knee jerk, cat hiss, trash the kitchen crap ittitates me all to hell! I'm actually quite tolerant for a cowboy type. And no, I ain't no Brokeback Mt type. Get a grip, get a clue, then spout off at me youngster. Otherwise, pass me by.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:01 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,310,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
I can say the same exact thing right back to you. but you and other liberal idiots seem to think disagreement means harm or subjugation for some stupid reason. Time to grow up and stop having child temper tantrums because people do not agree with your point of view.
You COULD "say the same thing" back to me, but that would be stupid.

A disagreement with equal rights for gay people in this case DOES harm people. In very real, tangible ways.

Secondly, it's about as smart to disagree with homosexuality as it is to disagree with being deaf or left handed. So yeah, you'll excuse the rest of us for disagreeing with such myopic "opinions."

The only ones acting like children are social conservatives... who, despite being on the wrong side of history since time immemorial, insist that everyone act, be and think just like them. Because THEY own and know how the bestest and truest and most moral way to exist. Freedom is always great up until and only including exactly everything THEY PERSONALLY agree with or want to do.

Don't like being called out by people when they disagree with your opinions? Don't express them. If you're going to get all butt-hurt and whine about it, let me buy you some nails and boards so you can martyr yourself on the altar of political correctness!

Old 06-19-2013, 02:25 PM

2,866 posts, read 3,615,656 times

What!!!! What kind of drivel is this. So now, if one doesn't agree lock, stock and barrel with the whole homosexual thing one is classified as a pedophile? By the way, if a person buggers a child of the same sex, then that, by definition, makes them a homosexual pedophile. As opposed to a heterosexual pedophile that goes after the opposite sex. Some people will stop at nothing to demonize those who do not agree with them.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:33 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,310,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan;

What!!!! What kind of drivel is this. So now, if one doesn't agree lock, stock and barrel with the whole homosexual thing one is classified as a pedophile? By the way, if a person buggers a child of the same sex, then that, by definition, makes them a homosexual pedophile. As opposed to a heterosexual pedophile that goes after the opposite sex. Some people will stop at nothing to demonize those who do not agree with them.

Actually, pedophiles typically have no adult orientation (heterosexual and homosexual are adult orientations).

The CONTACT is technically homo- or hetero- based on virtue of whether you want to assign a greek phraseology to label same sex or opposite sex contact, but as a rule people should avoid calling pedophile activity "homosexual" or "heterosexual" in nature.

A guy who likes 5 year old boys has as much in common with the guys who like big muscle dudes as the guy who likes 6 year old girls has in common with the guys who like busty co-eds.

In other words, nothing.

Old 06-19-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Actually, pedophiles typically have no adult orientation (heterosexual and homosexual are adult orientations).

The CONTACT is technically homo- or hetero- based on virtue of whether you want to assign a greek phraseology to label same sex or opposite sex contact, but as a rule people should avoid calling pedophile activity "homosexual" or "heterosexual" in nature.

A guy who likes 5 year old boys has as much in common with the guys who like big muscle dudes as the guy who likes 6 year old girls has in common with the guys who like busty co-eds.

In other words, nothing.
Gotta agree here. Pedophiles are not sexually aroused by adult anything. Total disparity with anything rezembling nkrmal, healthy, sexual attraction and arousal between consenting adults.

Pedophiles are predators, by nature. And not noble ones More on the lines of Hyenas than Tigers, tbey skulk, and prey on helpless ones.

Old 06-19-2013, 03:21 PM

6,245 posts, read 5,037,656 times
Quote:
Yeah. Those who are anti-gay are pedophiles.

Additionally - those who are anti-late-term-abortion are white supremecists. Those who disagree with Obama are racists. Those who demonstrate for smaller government are astro-turfing-tea-baggers. Those who question the role and presence of Muslims in this country are Islamaphobic. Those who are Christian also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus. Those who believe in the 2nd Amendment are gun huggers who don't care about murdered babies. Those who are pro-life hate women. Those who want accountability placed on welfare recipients hate the poor.

This game worked for a long time to throw people on their heels, derail conversations, put people on the defensive, require people to defend themselves. It worked for years. The game has just about run its course. It doesn't work anymore.

Last edited by juneaubound; 06-19-2013 at 04:03 PM..

Old 06-19-2013, 04:07 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,919,734 times
It seems I proved the point to myself. No need for me to elaborate, but now I know my supposition about the general character of the antigay crowd is correct. Thank you all for the replies.

No, I don't think most homophobes are pedophiles, and I never said I did. Thank you again for taking part in this eye opening thread, though!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies